Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

An End of an Era?

Posted 07-30-2010 at 07:22 PM by Komodo Jones

Wow, I haven't posted in my blog for almost a year and I think it's time to restart. I just talked to a friend about this but being on UK time she's gone to sleep. I think I always cool down a little bit when I write too, which is why I'm doing this. Some of you know me through gd chat, my short time, and some of you know me through my stories and posts. However, if I were to guess I would say a fair majority of you people know me from about two years ago when I had my first slave and she and I wrote blogs about the experience. This I feel was my first real immersion into the bdsm lifestyle as my previous Mistress didn't really give me the kind of relationship I was looking for. However, my recent search for slaves and Mistresses have turned up bone dry and right now I'm just wondering if this is even worth my time anymore. Let me explain why I say this. I'll first explain my search for Mistresses. Not many of you would believe this but even though I am a switch, I am more of a slave than a dominant. I have had a few applicants of people offering to be my Mistress. I have responded to them and pmed over gd and then they just stopped messaging me out of nowhere, getting my hopes up and then dashing them. As for slaves, I think I made the mistake offering to take men and women. I know how common women slaves are on gd. Obviously there aren't many so I'm not surprised about this fact. Another fact that doesn't surprise me is my expectations of trying to find a male slave who's serious. I've had many applicants and I ask them to send me an e-mail to get an application. I tell them that and then they ask me how do I fill out your application. Immature, can't follow simple directions. Some are smart enough to send me an e-mail and I mail them their application and give them a week to complete it and send it back to me. My application takes 5-30 minutes to fill out. Apparently, these people can't find the time in 168 hours to fill out an application. If they can't do this they may need to loosen up their schedules a little bit. Either that or they're being lazy and want to just get to the good stuff and are not serious about this. I'm thinking the latter, I'm not like that. I want to make sure that I get along with a slave and that a slave gets along with me before I take them. If they can't accept that well tough that's who I am. And here's another thing that annoys me I respond to ads all the time looking for male masters and Mistresses looking for male slaves, I don't like to be dommmed by males and I never get a single response back. I sell myself very well in these responses but I don't get anything. I don't think they're all that serious about pursuing this lifestyle. Now before you accuse me of pointing fingers. Think about this, I have applied to ads that say "I will send a response to all people even if it doesn't work out." Have I got responses from these ads...no! So I'm thinking if pursuing the bdsm lifestyle is even worth wasting my time anymore. I haven't been in a bdsm relationship for about one year and I think it's about to die. This may be near the end of my bdsm era.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 625 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments