Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

How we met and our two first dates

Posted 01-18-2010 at 11:27 PM by MetalGreek

Haha ok so AshleyZuk has dared me to basically post and keep you all up to date on how things go with me and my new girlfriend. Now for safety reasons I am changing her name to Demitra. So for now i'll explain how we essentially met and some other things.

So for us meeting we met last year at my school. We both were in honors biology first period and we never really talked back then, but we would always say hello to each other and sometimes would work together on labs and such things. So this year she got her learner's permit and started to drive and one night she got into an accident. When i found out I just freaked out and called her everyday asking if she was ok (she thought that was cute). So after a week later after I knew she was ok I just sort of out of the blue asked her to go ice skating (after making sure she was ok to and all), she happily agreed and we both went to downtown DC and went to the sculpture gardens where they have an ice skating rink in the winter. So first she told me she was hungry so we went over to the café and had lunch( I happily payed for it). After we finished eating we went over to the rink and after I payed for the rentals and all we went out on the ice. We both were a bit rickety at first, but got a hang of it after a while. So after we were both done we talked and set up another time to go out on a second date. We then went to the movies on Martin Luther King Jr. Day and saw Avatar in 3D. Sadly both times I was too nervous to even kiss her but i did hug her. I later called her and explained to her that I wanted to kiss her, but just was too nervous (even though i have done it quite a few times beforehand). For some reason with her I am just too nervous to even do so. She told me that it was ok and that even though I was I did not seem like it. But was happy that I told her and that i liked her. So right now this is how it stands. At the end of every week i'll put down a post, but if nothing happens then I will just not put anything down :P
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1080 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

Congratulations

Dear MG,

Congratulations. Good luck with Demitra! Let us know how things go.

xxoo
    Ash
  2. Old Comment
    Demitra?

*giggles*