Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slaveboy123

Rate this Entry

I'm an ass

Posted 03-27-2009 at 10:45 PM by slaveboy123

I was dared to stick a finger in my ass, and post that I am an ass while keeping my finger up there.

I am an ass with a finger up my ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1998 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Verry Good. U can take it out now lol...
  2. Old Comment
    Here is another DARE [from a master]
    PUT both fingers up your ass and post that you have 2 fingers up your ass.
    RULES =
    1 = YOU MUST DO THE POSTING ALL BY YOURSELF WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING YOU
    2 = YOU MAY TURN ON THE COMPUTER AND GO TO THE WEBSITE AND TO WHERE YOU NEED TO POST FIRST.
    Then begin your challenge right after you have clicked on any areas to make a post is when you put 2 fingers using 2 hands up your butt...
    [which means you will be typing using your toes]
    3 = YOU WILL NOT BE CHECKED FOR ANY SPELING ERORS as we don't have a clue as to how good you are using your toes for typing is. BUT A DECENT JOB WILL BE OK FOR USING YOUR TOES.
    4 = Once you have created your posting you can click SEND [without any editing of what you just posted by using your toes] using your hands.

THUS I'm being very generous on how you at least WRITE THE POST and how you start the job and finist the job. THUS the only part that you will be using your toes is when you start typing the fact that you have your 2 hand fingers up your butt

WHY THE DARE = It will give you further knowlege of the unfortunate souls who have lost use of their hands and have learned how to do things using TOES.