Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Two years

Posted 06-26-2016 at 08:29 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:44 PM by Butterfly

Just a warning this blog was posted in the midst of a hangover and from my phone so it may not make sense and may contain lots of errors.

Two years ago today, Asslvr asked me to be his sub. It has been a crazy Rollercoaster of ups and downs for the two of us. It has been thrilling and exciting (so exciting at times I have felt like throwing up ... ie waiting at the airport to meet him for the first time). Even though it's been a wild ride, I have never felt so safe and secure.

So much has changed in our relationship dynamic since the day he asked me to he his, but I wouldn't change a thing. (Except maybe some more playtime because you just can't have enough playtime).

Asslvr and I keep track of many different anniversaries ...

Our first year. ..
June 19 - first day we started talking
June 26 - the day I became his sub
July 25 - Our "real life" anniversary as it was the first time he admitted he had fallen in love with me (He tricked me into saying it a few days before)

Our second year ...
June 25 - the day I moved across the country
December 25 - the day he proposed

It is so hard to choose just one day to celebrate because each of those days is equally important to us and our journey as a couple. It is what makes us, US.

However next year, we are adding the ultimate anniversary, our wedding: May 6.

No matter where life takes us or what anniversaries we have to celebrate, I am the happiest girl alive because I have found Asslvr. He is so much more than my Dom. He is my best friend. My soul mate. My protector. My hero. My fiance. The love of my life.

I have no doubts he would do anything to make me happy. I can't believe I have been blessed with somebody like him in my life and I will never take that for granted.

Asslvr, I love you more than the English language would allow me to express. You are my everything. I am so glad to have you as my Dom and I can't wait to be your wife.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Views 1259 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    can only wish you luck.
    Your story is actually amazing
  2. Old Comment
    Yay, wedding! I'm happy for you two! May you both have a long and happy life!
  3. Old Comment
    May the sixth be with you. Wait... no, thats not right?
  4. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you, and to Mr. Asslvr too! (side note: I don't see him around enough anymore, force him to be around!) I'm very happy for you, and you'll no doubt face a bright future together.
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you sweetie for the awesomest blog ever And thank you even more for making the last two years the best of my life! I love you always and forever♡
  6. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both. For all that is bad about the internet, one good thing shines through - it does allow someone to find their "One in Seven Billion" separated by thousands of miles.

I do agree with AM, though. Couldn't you move your wedding forward by two days?