Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Dares by Ruined-o-Holic

Posted 11-24-2013 at 09:26 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by Ruined-o-Holic:
Add 2 clothespegs on your nipples, add 2 more to your pussy lips, insert your plug to your butt as deep as you can, then masturbate by using your dildo in this position. When you edge, stop masturbating and pull that clothespegs off hard! In the end, pull that plug off your butt!
You liked it?

I tied all 5 cloth pegs to a rope (all the same length) and put a mattress behind my chair. I tied the rope to the desk, put on the cloth pegs and put in my small buttplug. I took my dildo and fucked my pussy with it, until I edged. On the edge I jumped backwards, so i was falling on the mattress, while the cloth pegs ripped of. It was such a pain/shocking second, I screamed out loud.
I haven't thought of this, and I feared, my room mates would come in and take a look. So I jumped up to the door to lock it, but the key wasn't there. So I just hold it shut. My female roommate (the other is male) actually tried to come in. She asked if everything was ok, and i said i just saw a crazy-horror-video that shocked me on the pc. She doesn't like this stuff, so she went away (luck, because my male roommate would have sure wanted to see the video). I sat back on the chair, writing this report.
... Oh, I nearly forgot to take out the plug.

Originally Posted by Ruined-o-Holic
Hello slut, hope you're ready for a new dare. Even if you're not, it's not about YOU, it's about ME and my fun. So, I advise you to enjoy it as much as you can!

Firstly; your butt plug must be "fully toothpasted." After having it fully toothpasted, you'll insert it to your fucking ass and play with it for 3 mins, during that 3 mins you have to moan "oohh please Ruined-O fuck my ass please oh yes please!" Who the fuck cares anyone can hear you?! LOUDER YOU SLUT! MOAN! *slap your own cheeks 5 times hard!*
When you finished 3 mins, still you are not allowed to take your plug out. Let it stay there (every object you insert to your holes have to stay during the dare till the end!) Now, you'll put 5 clothespegs each of your tits (around the nipples), so you must put 10 of them in total. After putting them all, wait that pain of your nipples being added to the burning feeling of your asshole, I guess 3 mins more is enough.
In the end of that 3 times, your ass and nipples must feel some pain; so, it's time to work your pussy some slut. While your plug is deep in your ass and with 10 clothespegs over tits, take your dildo and masturbate by that, till you hit the edge!
As soon as you hit that edge, stop and put 10 clothespegs more this time over your belly area. Not over yet you fucking slut! Put off your underwear and tuck it into your mouth, it's your gag! It will stay there till the end! Oh, are you trying to say something? Nevermind, you had better shut your fucking mouth! *5 slaps to the cheeks again, harder!!!*
Then get your dildo "fully toothpasted." slut. Because I want your pathetic pussy to be in pain! After got it, insert that fully toothpasted dildo into your pussy and you have to masturbate for 20 mins! What if you edge? Everytime you edge, you have to add one clothespeg over your pussy lips! Why not your pussy in pain? I think it must be.
Oh, let me say.. Of course your pussy will also burn after several minutes. That toothpaste.. I know it hurts, but.. As I've said justly before, it's my game dear, you have to just do it!

And after finished that 20 mins by masturbating and edging with 10 clothespegs over your tits, 10 over your belly and probably 4-5 or more over your pussy lips (additionally, your mouth is gagged and your ass burns probably after 20-25 mins!) you are not allowed to take any object out from your holes and all of the clothespegs must stay where they are in your body, you have to lay down on your back and spread your legs as if you're ready for a pussy fucking! Stay like that for 3 mins and moan again "please Ruined-O fuck me hard please I need to cum hard please!" while your gag is still in your mouth.
At the end of all of these (when that 3 mins finish), YOU HAVE ONLY 45 SECONDS to remove that 20+ clothespegs from your nipples, belly and pussy lips totally, also you have to take your butt plug, dildo and mouth gag out within that 45 seconds. Especially about clothespegs which must be removed within 45 seconds; you don't have much time dear, be quick and just enjoy that all shocking pain!

Do you think it is over? I don't think so slut. After doing all of the commands above, get in your daily clothes (I want to say "be usual, not odd) quickly, then handcuff your hands! And then get out of your room and ask a mate (whoever you have in your house) to punch you in the stomach.
You have to say "I got dared to get punched in the stomach 20 times hard and my hands must be handcuffed so I cannot protect myself." You have to be leaned to a wall and place your handcuffed hands above your head, and let your belly area fully vulnerable for a beating dear. You must get 20 hits, hardest! Not soft! When finished, thank him (or her) and turn to your room.

Time to give me a report slut.

Hi,
This bitch is really sorry for replying late. You are right, this IS about YOU. So I just started the dare immediately after receiving it, even BEFORE I read the dare to the end.

The toothpasted medium plug started burning pretty fast, and moaning loudly made me feel humiliated. At that point, I thought my room mates were not at home . After 3min I clamped my nipples and waited 3 more minutes. I edged with my medium dildo and then had to go to the bathroom (naked) to fetch 10 more clamps, i put on my belly (wasnt easy!). I went back and gagged my mouth with my panties. My ass was burning hard, and so I was really afraid of doing the same to my pussy, but I had no choice.
After a few minutes the burning started, and it was so intense, I had to fuck myself really fast and hard to ... forget about the burning (sounds weired but it really helped - shorttime). So I was on a edge pretty fast and had to get back to the bathroom to take the whole cloth peg box this time. After the 20 minutes I lay on my bed, 4 clamps on my pussy lips, legs spread in the air, shouting "please Ruined-O fuck me hard please I need to cum hard please!" into my gag. And I was definitely to loud, because Max - my room mate - came into my room, asking why I'm shouting. I was so shocked! Our eyes met and only a second after coming in he turned around and went out. He didn't say anything, and i don't think he will tell anyone, but that's so embarassing! I haven't talked to him since (1h ago).
A minute after this I (locked my door) starting the 45sec. I started with the dildo plug and gag and then each cloth peg. But there wasn't enough time for each peg, so i pulled the from my nipples and belly without opening them (OUUUCH!).
Then I read on, and - i had to put the pegs back on - DAMN - You're so cruel, it hurts like hell, but again ... i had no choice. Then I put normal clothes on, but I don't dare to ask him to punch me now. I don't think he would, even if i ask him. I'm really sorry for this insult to you!
But instead of this, I punched myself in my belly 20 times, and I pulled the cloth pegs off THROUGH my clothes.
I hope I didn't offend you. If I have to be punished, I wouldn't wait a second to fulfill it, Sir!

In Love,
Your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 958 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great post very immaginative by Ruined-o-Holic