Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Blog post 3 - Why i am a worthless and pathetic

Posted 03-06-2016 at 12:38 AM by RainbowSky

I am a worthless and pathetic slut. I know this because I would much rather be treated as a slave and slut than as a normal university student. I want to owned and degraded and made to feel worthless through my master’s choice in phrasing than being treated well and made to feel as though I am a ‘lovely’ person who is ’doing great’. I am worthless because a slave is worthless. Their only aim in life is to please someone and their own happiness and their worth is unimportant to both them and their master....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 2 - deepest, darkest fantasy

Posted 03-01-2016 at 11:46 PM by RainbowSky
Tags fantasy

My deepest, darkest fantasy is… well I’m not really sure. Don’t get me wrong, I fantasise I just don’t know what would be my deepest and darkest. I suppose maybe forced pet. Yeah I’ll go with that.

So my deepest and darkest fantasy is to find a boyfriend who wants a pet. It would start slowly, being treated like a pet, eating out of bowls on the floor when together, sleeping on the floor (but clothed and with a blanket), there wouldn’t be any nudity at this point until the relationship...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 1 - degrading names

Posted 03-01-2016 at 12:52 AM by RainbowSky

Degrading names are something which some people enjoy. I can really enjoy them when in a play situation and I misbehave. Here is a list of degrading names:
• Whore
• Bitch
• Cow
• Cunt
• Pussy
• Slut
• Aunt Jemima
• Bastard
• Bag
• Hag
• Beast
• Beaver
• Bimbo
• Bimho
• Bint
• Bushpig
• Butch
• Butterface
• Cumslut
• Cumsucker
• Cocksucker
• Cockslut...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog topics and tasks to complete in March-June

Posted 02-20-2016 at 11:41 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 02-22-2016 at 12:47 AM by RainbowSky

So my boyfriend has demanded that I write a series of blogs over the course of the next three months. The list of topics and the tasks to do alongside them are listed below. If you want to add to them you can find the link below as well.

The list contains number of words; topic; task
  • 500; why I am worthless and pathetic; naked, vibe strapped to clit on high
  • 500; list of degrading names; Call yourself each one 5 times
  • 1000; Spanking; spank each area named 25 times hard
  • 1000; wildest
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical