Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A day in the life of... 2

Posted 06-17-2013 at 08:45 AM by DeBael
Updated 06-17-2013 at 10:42 AM by DeBael

New day, new friend. Charlotte chose Eva.
To get dressed I picked a normal bra and panties, a skinny jeans, a red haltertop and a dark gray blazer. I had to borrow my sis' brown flat boots to really finish the picture, did some make-up and straightened my hair.

My first dare today was to do 15minutes corner time with 3 rules:
-be blindfolded the whole time
-be kneeling on a bed of rice during this time
-be watched by sister.
Thinking it was no biggy, I took some tape and taped some raw rice to my knees to carry it under my pants. Big mistake. It hurt so bad! And my sister made me sit up straight to whole time(back allighned with thighs) so all pressure was put on my knees. I complained the whole time about this being a stupid and lame ass dare and Marylandguy being a complete fag for making up these rules.
My sis finally told me the time was up and I got back up. My knees started burning twice as hard.
My sister laughed at me while I whined a bit. I told her "Yeah, 15minutes and I'm beat. How come you can spend every night on your knees?"
She gave me the middlefinger and left.

I spend a lot of time just watching TV, Eva is lazy.

Later I didthe dice dare Charlotte picked for me. To repay my sister for letting me borrow her shoes, she was given the honour to roll. 1(she just picked this one), 2(1;3),1,4.
That means: clothes as I was, gagged and blindfolded tied to a chair for 22 minutes (charly told me I could halve the time). She'd make sure I couldn't escape.
As part of the character I faked resisting being tied up, so she had to really push me in the chair, struggle to get my arms tied to the armrests. Soon I was completely tied up. I could hardly move my arms and legs. She then forced the ballgag in my mouth and blindfolded me.
She then slapped me 3 times for calling her a slut earlier. I started struggling like crazy. Soon I was just panting and sweating. My sister laughed the whole time.
To release me, knowing I'd get back on her, she just lightly undid one of my arm restraints so I could release myself. I tried to find her, shaking with anger. Nobody humiliates Eva like that. Too bad she left to go grocery shopping, I would have kicked her ass.
I ordered to "fucking get cooking" when she came home.

After dinner it was time for the next dare. I was to lick 5 pairs of her shoes clean, while she wore them. That's too subby for eva to just do, so negociations followed. She had filmed me while tied up, struggling and drooling through my gag. That's not worth licking 5 shoes to Eva, no way. Sis had to throw in couch slavery for the evening: getting me drinks, sweets, changing channel,... at my command.
Thank god they were mostly clean, just had to lick up some dirt and mud. Occassionately she rubbed my face with them so I push them away and yell at her to stop being a bitch.
The last pair had a piece of gum on it, still wet. She made me lick it of and chew it. After the dare I stuck it on the sole of her sneakers. Bitch.
Now it's my turn to be an ass, let her get me m&m's. One by one.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2377 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good blog, I really liked it!
  2. Old Comment
    Nice blog. Is the redhead on the list? I'd love to see that
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LuckyFox View Comment