Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > loke

Rate this Entry

I have a question

Posted 09-16-2010 at 04:02 PM by loke

how come females calls other females cute (streight ones) but males dont call other males cute (streight ones)?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 973 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Males are more insecure about their sexuality. To males, complimenting another male is "gay", where as females don't have this insecurity.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by metalchick View Comment
    Males are more insecure about their sexuality. To males, complimenting another male is "gay", where as females don't have this insecurity.
    Or maybe we are more streight than the females.
  3. Old Comment
    It's just a cultural double standard.

Outside of the US in some places, "straight" men hold hands with each other, cuddle, and all sorts of other "gay" activities and they're just friends and on-lookers don't think any differently.
  4. Old Comment
    No loke.

Being able to see that someone is cute/handsome/ hot is not the same as being attracted to them. For example, if you have a good looking sibling, and you realise they are good looking, doesn't necessarily mean that you want to get it on with your sibling, does it?

You just proved my point with that statement.Straight men, at least in the western world are sexually insecure about their orientation.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by metalchick View Comment
    No loke.

Being able to see that someone is cute/handsome/ hot is not the same as being attracted to them. For example, if you have a good looking sibling, and you realise they are good looking, doesn't necessarily mean that you want to get it on with your sibling, does it?

You just proved my point with that statement.Straight men, at least in the western world are sexually insecure about their orientation.

I would say that is a massive generalisation...

The way you put it, you made it sound like EVERY SINGLE straight man in the western world are sexually insecure about their orientation...