Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

1000 Edge Challenge

Posted 07-08-2013 at 06:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2013 at 06:04 PM by Rose_Angel

About a year ago, my best friend from gD, Frosty, who isn't very active on here anymore, had a 1000 edge challenge. She joked and told me to do one. I said no, but decided to do a 500 edge challenge.

The difference then, is that the person who I called Master at the time, in real life, knew I was doing a 500 edge challenge, but still ordered me to cum occasionally, and didn't know at first that I was going to Dravot on gD to get challenges for each of the hundred.

My previous 500 edge challenge last year was still fun, but this time, its twice as much, and I absolutely will not be cumming during it. I will post the links at the bottom of the blog if anyone cares to read about the challenges I did previously.

This time around, I made up my own rules for the challenge. I will be starting this challenge this upcoming Sunday, July 14th. Here is what I came up with.

Rules

(These are the type of things I'm initially intended when allowing others to suggest rules.... simple in general... rule 3 just happens to be an exception to the simplicity).
  1. Every 100th edge will be the only edge done for that day

2. After every 10th edge I will pop my clit and each nipple 10 times each. After every 100th edge, I will pop my clit and each nipple 20 times instead and will record it on vocaroo.

3. There will be at least one day where I am to attempt 40 edges to fulfill a promise made long ago. If I miss by even one, not a single edge for that day counts during the challenge, and I am to try my absolute best to get them all in before midnight, even if I reach a point where I know it won’t be possible. This day will be the exception to rules 4 and 5.

4. To help ensure my denial lasts a while, I will edge no more than 5 times in a session. Edging sessions must be at least two hours apart.

5. I will not use the same implement to edge for any consecutive sessions.

6. I will record how many edges I do each day on excel. Any that I forget to record before going to bed no longer count.

Challenges
  • For my 100th edge, I must kneel for 10 minutes, naked, legs spread apart, and play with my nipples and clit without bringing myself to edge. After 10 minutes have passed, I must remain kneeling while having my 100th edge. (For those of you who think 10 minutes isn’t long, I am a big girl and the weight on my legs hurts tremendously.

• For my 200th edge, I will kneel again for 10 minutes, while fucking myself slowly with my 8 inch long, 2 inch wide jelly dildo without bringing myself to edge. Again, I will remain kneeling to complete the edge.

• For my 300th edge, I will drink 16 oz of water three hours before the edge. I may use the bathroom after the edge and popping of the nipples and clit.

• For my 400th edge, I will spend 4 hours one of two ways, depending on certain factors. I will either have anal beads with lube up my ass, or I will be in a front and back wedgie as a fall back.

• Before my 500th edge, I must bike at least 5 miles at the gym. I will put on clean underwear before going. Upon returning home, I will remove the underwear and put it over my face during the 500th edge.

• Before my 600th edge, I will put one of my broken vibrators in my pussy for 3 hours. I will then fuck myself with it to edge.

• Before my 700th edge, I will put my 8 inch jelly dildo in my pussy, lay face down on my bed, with my hands cuffed behind my back for an hour.

• Before my 800th edge, I will apply toothpaste to my clit within the first 10 minutes of each hour for 8 hours before edging.

• Before my 900th edge, I will do the same 5 miles on a bike, but this time will have the underwear in my mouth during the edge.

• Knowing that I have just one edge left after the 999th would be too simple if I knew I could have my 1000th edge on the following morning. After the 999th edge, I will roll two dice each morning until the dice add up to 10 or higher. Whatever that sum is (10, 11, or 12), will be the number of hours I must first spend in a wedgie. On top of this, I may only use the bathroom once every 3 hours, and I must drink at least 8 oz of water between each bathroom break. Once the wedgie is removed, I will take a cold shower. After getting out of the shower, I will wear clamps for 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes are up, I will finally have my 1000th edge, and then promptly pop my clit and each nipple 30 times each, and of course record It on vocaroo. If I successfully do all pops, I may cum directly after. Otherwise, I will wait until the next day.

If you would like to take the time to SUGGEST other rules, you may make a comment here or pm me. I'm not looking to make this an extremely difficult or impossible task for myself, but I don't entirely object to a LITTLE more difficulty/fun. I'm incredibly active this summer and am rarely at home. So I will consider other suggestions, but I make no promises about whether I'll do them. This is a link regarding likes, dislike, limits, and most toys I have available... I may need to update that soon.

Toys/Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Here are the links regarding my reports to my previous 500 edge challenge for anyone interested.

100th Edge Dare, Report, and Teaser

Change of Plans ~500 Edges

200th Edge Dare ~Public (hidden public, really)

300t Dare & Intro to Spanking Dare (The spanking dare was aside from the 500 edges)

400th Edge Dare & Report

After Effects of 400th Edge Dare

500th and Final Edge Dare & Report (doesn't seem so final anymore...)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5890 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I've gotten a few private messages with several different challenges presented to me. So far, I've only accepted one, but I'm not looking for challenges... I'm looking for simple straight forward rules.

Everyone is welcome to suggest challenges... but don't be surprised if I reject them. I'm very difficult to work with if you haven't worked with me before (which is why I am soooo happy I had Dravot who was very patient and worked with me, and allowed me to create several of my own challenges to please him in the past), as there are several obstacles preventing me from doing some common things... that and I already anticipate I'll take 2 months or more... which is the a bit longer than I've ever been denied. I almost made 2 months once, but accidentally orgasmed and ruined it. I'm not looking to take a crap ton of extra time to complete any more challenges other than what I already set for myself.

Just to clarify, which I'll edit this into the post, the number list are my rules, and the bulleted list are the challenges I made for myself, and were the only challenges I intended to do. The one listed below is the only one I've accepted.. he asked me to do it once a week, I agreed to do it once between each 100 edges (I estimate I'll only do about 50 edges a week until I get desperate).

Quote:
    OK, something a bit different, you seem to like ass and nipple spanking so once a week I think you should have to work for your 5 edges. I picked the wooden spoon as it seems to be the only spanking implement you have (unless you use the hair brush)

Get a pack of playing cards and take out:-
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of spades
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of hearts
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of diamonds
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of clubs

You will shuffle these 20 cards and put them face down on the table.

You will take one card at a time from the top of the pile and do the following.

Spades:
    Edge any way you like, I won't even try and give you any rules for that. If it was the ace of spades, then rub some toothpaste into your clit
    hearts:
    Mutliply the value of the card by 5 and spank each ass cheek with your wooden spoon as hard as you can that many times
    clubs:
    Mutliply the value of the card by 5 and spank your nipples with your wooden spoon that many times (alternate between left and right)
    diamonds:
    Mutliply the value of the card by 3 and spank your pussy with your wooden spoon that many times

Keep going though the pack until you have picked all 5 spades and edged 5 times.