Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Day -10:

Posted 08-06-2013 at 11:28 PM by JTN2010

First off, not sure how I came about the number -17 before, August 17 (or 18 if I'm not setup yet) is the magic date.

Anyway, just thought I'd come up with some perspective and thoughts about my weekly schedule.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are somewhat lax class wise (some classed mid day but not too time consuming), likely will be a very open days, but Mon. and Wed. will likely be when I do most of my homework (so potentially stressful days but not frequently).
Tuesdays and Thursday likely won't have much homework associated with them, but that's when I also spend the most time in class (by quite a large margin).
Weekends are fairly free; if I'm going out with friends or visiting home that's likely when it'll occur but otherwise nothing special to report.
All this is of course leaving out mundane things that are very flexible like grocery shopping, laundry, etc.

I know not super interesting, but here's a rough draft of my weekly dare schedule (in addition to long term stuff and hopefully pokemon stuff).

Mondays: Quicky (Meager Mondays?) Simpler dares or dares that take less time (in my experience with busy Tuesdays I'll be busy Mondays)
Tuesdays: Fetish (Fat Tuesdays?)
Wednesdays: Morning (Morning Hump Day?) The idea here is find a dare I can complete in the morning (if it's longer it has to work around my two straight classes). Then depending on my work load Do another dare in the afternoon...again there is no polish here.
Thursdays: Random Thursdays (Clever_Name Thursdays): Couldn't think of something better so this is going here.
Friday: All night dares (Running on fumes for these awesome names): Not entirely positive on this especially considering the limited number of dares that would fit this in my head, but basically longer dares (maybe all day if it work around my classes risk free).
Saturdays and Sundays not entirely sure. I might make one an optional day or something or maybe Marathon. Obviously I don't want to burn out but I also don't want to waste my free days.

Other ideas to throw in: Community Choice, Throwback (Thursday?) where I do a dare I've already done of my choice (or randomly from a pool).

Yes this is very scatter brained stuff I'm not being super strenuous about it just bored before bed and thinking about it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 768 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments