Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Blame.

Posted 02-09-2016 at 06:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

For some reason we all, as a society, as individuals, love blame. When something goes wrong, someone is to blame, otherwise we can't handle it. We shout and scream at each other, trying to shift the blame from ourselves. Otherwise we feel guilty and emotional and take the blame onto ourselves. Why?

There are times, certainly, when someone is at fault. There are crimes, deliberate cruelties, but I am not talking about hose times. Nor am I talking about natural disaters "acts of God." sort of thing.

More like when someone is tired, grumpy, snaps at someone they love. Or when life takes over, and it is hard to find time for one another. When relationships start to feel like effort, when you both resent each other over a multitude of tiny little things that all add up. Whose fault is it?

Who cares?

It is time to move outside society, away from our love of finding someone to blame. It happened - dwell on it forever, or move on. Nobody is to blame, and even if someone was, is it that important anyway?

Life is too short.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1303 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a nice blog to read c;!

I can totally relate to this, and agree with you.
  2. Old Comment
    I love you. That is all.