Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Jealous of my dildo

Posted 03-02-2020 at 03:11 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 03-02-2020 at 03:14 PM by Matt:
Tags clitty, dildo, sph

I have been requested to write a blog about how much better my dildo is than my little clitty..

Those who have been unfortunate enough to see my clitty will know how small it is.

Due to having such a small clitty I did not know what a real cock should look and feel like until I brought my dildo. While I had seen pictures of cocks before, having a "real proper size cock" that I could see and feel, brought the difference home so much more..

[img]https://**********/gD99517/a-dil.jpg[/img]...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Posted 03-01-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello everyone,

How do I make friends? How do you think you make friends. Let's do a check, please, to see if I am on the right track or if I annoy people.

So you first say "Hello". In the chat, it's pretty easy. Plain that. People are there because they are up for a chat.

Out of the chat, in a private message, for example, you should probably add something to your message, like "Hello,
I saw your post/blog entry about ... and liked...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Hello

Posted 03-01-2020 at 01:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello,

That word "hello" is one of the most important magic words for me, pretty close to "thank you" and "please". It says so much, like "I am here. You are there. I recognize you. I mean no harm. I am interested in you".

Here's a little anecdote about me. When I was around sixteen years old, I met with my older brother and his friends for a local area network party, playing computer games together. I was so proud and happy to be...
Oracle
Old

Hush Instructions

Posted 03-01-2020 at 01:47 PM by FolDae

For those who dont know, the Hush is a vibrating buttplug connected with an app on your phone. It has many uses, which was the reason I make a seperate post purely for my HUSH PM dare.

Option A
Option A is setting the vibe to a percentage of its full capacity, and let it run as long as the timer goes. The higher the number, the lower my time I have to wear it. Check the table below
A 10 - 10%, 100 min
A 20 - 20%, 90 min
A 30 - 30%, 80 min
A 40 - 40%,...
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My Interesting Morning

Posted 03-01-2020 at 11:32 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello, all! My master wanted me to post on here a recap of my extremely degrading, humiliating, and depraved morning!

I messaged my master the other morning right when I woke up. First thing he had me do is start twerking to bad music ike the brainless bimbo i am. While twerking he had me push out poop into my pants and eventually shit my pants while shaking my ass like a brainless bitch. I felt so utterly retarded and so extremely controlled and mortified shaking my ass with a lump of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Currently doing my first dare.

Posted 02-29-2020 at 03:43 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So, I'm currently doing my first dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380842) which will end today at 21.00 UTC. I was supposed to wear a cock ring, but found out that it might be quite dangerous to wear one for such a long time (48 hours), so I skipped that part. Not sure if it counts or if it's a failure.
I've never been freeballing before and I have to say that it kind of surprised me. I'm CONSTANTLY feeling aroused by it! Getting hard all the time and the precum is running down...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Mine!

Posted 02-28-2020 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Hearing the word "mine" from the right person has always given me butterflies. It isn't about ownership so much (sometimes it can be) as it is knowing that you have captured a piece of that person and it belongs to you. It's magical.

As a sub, nothing can make me melt faster than to be reffered to as "MY good girl" or "MY little princess". It takes a word that already has good feelings attached and elevates it 100%.

For that reason, as Domme
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized