Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Rate this Entry

I'm Nervous.

Posted 07-18-2011 at 07:10 PM by bodacious

So... after nearly 3 months without sex (the longest I have gone since I lost my virginity) I'm getting ready to see my cuddy buddy soon and I'm extremely nervous. The thing is, this is a very vanilla relationship. He doesn't know the extent of my fetishes. I mean, he has a freaky side and I have told him about my kinky "willing to try anything at least once" personality. But at the same time, I feel like I'm too innocent to bring up any of the things I want to do - fear of being judged and what not.

The thing I'm trying to say is: we're going to have sex soon. Like, this weekend. And this will be the third time I've ever did this with him. I don't know what to do or say. I just know that I want this to be fun for both of us. With that said, I was wondering if anyone has any tidbits to share.

I'm not asking for what I should do (because I know we'll have a good time regardless even if it's just missionary or something (LOL)) I'm just curious to see another good way to approach this scenario. Particularly since I feel significantly younger than him when it comes to things like this.

Sorry, if it seems like I'm just trying to get other's advice, but I'm not too good at handling these 'awkward' situations.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1756 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm not the right person to give you advice on this. But you really shouldn't be scared about it. You'll either find the right moment to tell, or don't need a moment to tell and turn out to be really happy with the vanilla sex :-)

No worries! Actual awkward situations are often avoided :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Hey there.

What you could do if you didn't want to mention it out blunt is play a game of truth or dare and right down kinks as a dare.. May help you both lighten up about what really turns you on..
    Posted 07-21-2011 at 08:02 AM by madison.larimore madison.larimore is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Wow. I'm upset I waited this long to read it. That last comment was the day before I went, but yea... we didn't even have sex

But I'll keep the TorD in mind. And I'm not nervous anymore. As always deschut has provided clarity when I over-react