Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
MBP Sports take My sports take
Old

England vs US football

Posted 12-05-2009 at 04:29 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Yes, I know I am American, but I am referring to soccer for the US and football for everywhere else (so for the World Cup, I will be calling it football). But what does everyone think of the World Cup draw, especially the US and England opening game? Quite exciting. Now, before all you people who are not American and/or just hate the United States and don't respect because we call it something else say anything about the score, what do you REALLY think it will be.

I know all you English...
getDare Expert
Posted in MBP Sports take
Old

Special edition-USA Beats Spain

Posted 06-24-2009 at 03:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

As most of you most likely know (especially from Europe), the USA football/soccer team upseted spain today 2-0. The Yanks end Spain's 35 game unbeatean streak as well as Spain's 15 game winning streak? Now, as I was out taking care of other things, I only got to catch pieces of the game. Yet, from what I did saw, this is a completley different team that blew the lead to Italy and got killed by Brazil, and a different Spain team that has breezed along. Now, Spain had many chances and the Yanks got lucky...
getDare Expert
Old

Baseball preview-NL

Posted 04-05-2009 at 08:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

NL East
  1. Phils-Too good. Pitching amazing and great lineup. Jason Werth is a sleeper
  2. Marlins- The sleeper. Ricky Nolasco leads a good young rotation with dangerous bats in Uggla and Rameriz
  3. Mets- Good team, but they always choke. Can a Jerry Manuel team do anything other than hit homers?
  4. Braves- The dark horse in spring training, but will pitching and Chipper hold up?
  5. Nats-The draft for Sausabury cannot come soon enough

NL Central
  1. Cubs-Rotation good, Lineup good, Bullpen shaky, but
getDare Expert
Old

THE SPORTS BLOG RETURNS!!!!! Final 4 action, baby!

Posted 04-03-2009 at 09:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

After a long hiatus, the Dabears, err, MBP Sportsblog will make it's return. I will have one tonight, featuring the Final Four taking place in Detroit this weekend, and tomorrow will be the Baseball preview blog!!!!!! I will be breaking down each division, and looking ahead to the playoffs, before the opening night game Sunday night.

Heads up: Basketball is not my strongest point

The Final Four. I was one of the view teams that picked MSU to go all the way. And I will...
getDare Expert
Old

Sports Blog of the Week: Roger Clemens

Posted 01-17-2008 at 05:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for suggestions, I have taken them all into consideration, but this is a topic I feel I need to write about.

First of all, I hate Roger Clemens before all this stuff came out. If you do not know what I am talking about, the MLB (Major League Baseball) recently came out with the "Mitchell Report," a report of major league baseball players who, in the past, have been caught using steroids. George Mitchell was a former senetor with close...
getDare Expert