Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

Tortured Clit (My new rule)

Posted 09-04-2012 at 04:32 AM by nanomt

This is my new rule for today:

New rule this will be your last rule for this week. It will be the hardest day for you until now. - Today you will find a place to rub your clitty every half hour for ten seconds. If this is too much stimulation you will pinch it for 10 seconds every half hour in stead. Do this in the most public places you dare. If the weather allows you will go out in a skirt above the knees without panties today.

Thankfully this rule and the others already posted are the only ones I must do every day. I'm pretty much a mess now. I haven't yet began my daily tasks for today. I wanted to update my blog while I had a moment of coherent thought. Now I must sleep with a towel under my ass because my cunt is almost freely flowing with my juices. I enjoy sleeping with my legs tied spread to both sides of my bed and my wrists cuffed to my restraint belt around my waist but since I can no longer roll over or otherwise move around while sleeping, my towel was soaked this morning.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1064 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pity theres no more rules I bet that towel could be wrung out for some lovely flavor on your breakfast...