Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Old

Day 12: interlude

Posted 04-30-2012 at 03:54 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 12 I attempted a full day's dare.

Every time you go to the bathroom / toilet (at home, at work/school, in public malls etc) you must strip completely AND say out loud "I'm naked in here".

This was an interesting one. I remember feeling quite embarrassed saying "I'm a bitch in heat" so many times on day 5. A few of those were done in public bathrooms and I was especially nervous doing it in the hospital where I work. Nevertheless, I felt it was...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 11

Posted 04-28-2012 at 09:37 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Tags coins, edge, ice, time

Day 11's first task also came from the thread:

You've seemed to master the coin holding technique with various body parts. Lets see how well you've mastered it.
Stand in your slut corner for twenty minutes. This time holding a coin with each nipple, your nose, your tongue, and put your arms out to the side and hold a coin with each thumb. Before doing this though, you will put two ice cubes in your ass and will not let any water out during this task. And put your thong in your
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Essay: How to reform a slut

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:05 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

What is the best way to reform a slut?

I think that if someone is truly repentant and wants to change their ways, whether this be slutty behavior, laziness or any other type of transgression, their cooperation will be easily won. Thus a slut who wishes to reform will be much easier to teach than one who is resistant to this reformation.

A person (male or female, but for simplicity’s sake I will use female pronouns for this essay) who has been behaving like a slut and who...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 9; Essay: My dark fantasy

Posted 04-28-2012 at 05:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 9 my punishment required me to write an essay describing my darkest fantasy. Now I have quite a few of these so I chose one I thought about recently. I wrote this wearing just a bra and panties.

----

My dark fantasy

I have a lot of these floating around, but I’ll tell you about a random one. Dark is a fairly subjective term, so what seems dark to you may be totally tame to me, or of course vice versa. This is one fantasy I’ve had for a while....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 8

Posted 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-28-2012 at 01:16 AM by MsX

One of the earliest punishments I did was to write 200 words explaining why I am a slut. A few days later, I received a PM from the person who set the dare, and he was not happy.

"I enjoyed reading this slut but I'm a little disappointed about a couple of things.

Firstly, why weren’t you wearing high heels with your outfit? All the other strippers and whores wear them so why not you? Do you feel like your better than them? Explain this to me slut?

Secondly,
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 7

Posted 04-25-2012 at 05:57 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 7 I did some dares sent to me via PM:

Put this in your sig:
"Loves: Anal, spanking, roleplay
PM me any dare from my "loves" and I will do it"
Keep it for a week and send me all dares you get.

It's been there since the 22nd, and so far I've been given two dares.

"Hello slut

Hey there you cunt, I dare you to fingerfuck your ass!"

This was actually fairly pleasant...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized