Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

1 hour Lovense control session

Posted 06-24-2023 at 08:37 PM by KinkyBBW

Here is the report I promised 😘

I promised my next orgasm to him. It had been around 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I told him he got to decide if or how many times I got to cum.

He got to decide what I wore "lingerie, you choose" and what toys I used "one that is will make you cum and a plug of course".

I sent him a control link for my Lovense Nora and Hush.

From the very start he had me on edge! I was asked to tell him when I was getting close and when I came. The first couple times I came close to cumming, he slowed or stopped the toys so I only got to the edge. Then he finally let me cum and it was intense! My legs were shaking and I let out a moan, which is unusual because I rarely make noise during these activities!

After that, he let me cum when I told him I was getting close. After the third or fourth 😍 oragsm, he kept it going so I orgasmed for ... Not sure how long, but it kept going for what seemed like quite a while! After the 5th! orgasm, he gave me a break for a couple minutes to get water and cool down.

By this point, I was so hot, I had to strip off the lingerie so I was completely naked. Although he gave my pussy and clit a decent break, he kept my ass going with a low buzz for a good amount of the break.

We started up again but I was so sensitive that I came again almost right away! By the time he finished with me, I think I counted 8 orgasms!!!! 🤯

It was an amazing session and I am completely spent now! I will sleep well tonight!

I will also add that one of the many things that made this session SOOO enjoyable for me is he never called me any names or tried to degrade me. I am a people pleaser but NOT a submissive that likes degradation or humiliation. That's just not my thing and he respected that the whole time 😍

I hope this report was to your liking 😘
Posted in Reports
Views 376 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments