Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Thank you Risky Flame

Posted 05-20-2017 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-20-2017 at 07:36 PM by Butterfly

I was told tonight that I am not allowed to say Thank you to Risky Flame even though he has helped me out immensely over the past few months. And he helped me again tonight.

I don't like being told what I am and am not allowed to do, and so here I am, writting an entire blog just to say ...

Risky Flame you are a great mod and friend. I enjoy chatting with you and you are always so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Choose my blog topic!

Posted 05-17-2017 at 08:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been in a writing mood lately, but I just can't think of an interesting topic to write about. I guess that happens after writing 188 blog posts ...

Is there something you would like to see written about? Something you are curious about? Comment here or send me a pm with a topic suggestion and I will do my best to complete a blog post.

For every suggestion, I will receive 100 spankings.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Loves/Likes/Limits as a Domme

Posted 04-18-2017 at 03:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

💕Loves
I am more than happy to do any of the following, and in a long term relationship I would insist on at least a few of these:

Edging & Denial
Whether it is an edge bank, or just assigning edges, I love to have my sub edge. I love to make them horny and desperate and drippy and then not allow them to cum.

Long term denial
Taking edging & denial one step further, I like to see how long my pet can stay denied. Each person is different so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Matchmaking is Closed!

Posted 03-04-2017 at 05:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. I feel extremely sad and guilty for having to shut down the matchmaking service but I am mentally exhausted.

I am planning a wedding (62 days until the big day!), I am a Dom to the lovely Jaroface, I am a sub to three incredible Dom/mes, I try to do my best to mod getDare, I work full time, I am the admin of a group of over 120 woman, I try to have a social life, and have time with my wonderful fiance and at some point each day I need to
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I need space

Posted 01-18-2017 at 05:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I just needed to let everybody know that I need a day or two of time away to work through some personal stuff. The matchmaking service, and everything else is on hold until I return. Sorry.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

Posted 01-10-2017 at 01:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-10-2017 at 01:53 PM by Butterfly

I have watched people struggle countless times to find a suitable partner to play with, whether it was for long term or for casual play. It is hard to watch good people being passed up, so I thought I would try my best to help the process along.

Even when I posted an ad and received 50+ responses, only a handfull were serious and quality responses. That is where I come in.

I have created a matchmaking service to help those that want some extra help. I will go through the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dare blogging

Posted 07-05-2016 at 10:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-05-2016 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly

I have been wanting to blog more lately but seem to be having trouble to find inspiration for topics (I blame it on the wedding!). I thought it would be fun to give you all an opportunity to inspire me and torture/pleasure me at the same time.

So here is how it will work ...

You can send me a pm once a day with the following:

1. What topic you would like me to write about. This can be a general topic or a question.
2. What you would like me to do while...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized