Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > HisRoyalHighness

Welcom to my domains, all you female subs and slaves. Here I will write open ended dares.

If you find my posts, and you are a young caucassic or hispanic or middle eastern girl, feel free to comply.

If you are not in either one of the above groups, you may comply to them but you may not post your comment nor PM me nor KiK me. The dare is not for you.

I don't have anything to the other people groups, and I have great nonsexual relationships with some of them. I am just not interested in the very least in them.

However, before complying to anything on this blog, you are required to subscribe to it and to report on your prohress.

The moment you accept the dare you will PM me or KiK me (@sualteza, means hishighness in Spanish) AND you will post a comment on the blogs entry.

You will do the same every time you finish a phase and when you complete the dare, hopefully successfully but if you fail I want to hear it inmediately in order to give you some punishment.

On some dares, it will depend on others weather you fail or not. In those dares, I will allow you to try again the very next day, or you can consider your dare failed.

PM and commenting in the are part of any dare posted here. Neglect to fullfill either of those parts, and consider the dare failed even if all other instructions where followed.

To your success.
Rate this Entry

DARE: Hump on a machine

Posted 12-22-2015 at 09:44 AM by HisRoyalHighness
Updated 12-22-2015 at 09:02 PM by HisRoyalHighness

Desscode

Total nude.

The middle of a reunion of at least 5 males and you. No other females allowed (other than you, that is). It doesn't have to be men you know or care about.

Toys required
  • A medium speed (120 RPM or faster) humping machine.
  • Ropes for tying you up.
  • Tits, pussy and clit clamps.

What is expected of you
  • Have the people totally undress and apply the clamps on your body.
  • Have them forcefully bring you down, your ass to the machine.
  • Have them tie you up do you cannot move, your breast touching the ground and your ass up. Your hands tied to your back.
  • Put the machine in position, pointed towards your pussy.
  • Turn the machine on at minimun speed
  • Within 2 minutes, turn the machine to the maximun.
  • Leave it a max for 30 minutes minimum.
  • Count the number of times you cum.
  • Count how many times you squirt.
  • After the 30 minutes of taking the max speed humping are over, stop and remove the machine but remain tied in that position for the until the meeting is over.
  • Afterwards, as long as you are not untied nor released from the position, the men can do anything they want to you.
Posted in Dares
Views 2702 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

i accept the dare

I accept the dare
  2. Old Comment

i accept the dare

Quote:
    Originally Posted by slutty_ View Comment
    I accept the dare
    That is going to be a good one! I will wait for your further reports. In the blog post comments, of course. Not by PM.

You really are an useless piece of fuck meat! Thanks for showing me that you have a greater level of sluttiness than I expected, you whore.

Isn't "public" one of your limits anyway? You really surprised me here...
    Posted 12-23-2015 at 07:53 AM by HisRoyalHighness HisRoyalHighness is offline