Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average.

10 Tips For Both Older Members and Newbies.

Posted 12-24-2017 at 02:28 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 12-24-2017 at 02:37 PM by IceMaiden

1: Just because someone identifies as a submissive or slave does not mean they are your submissive or slave.

2: Demanding someone submit (or dom/me!) you without even a hello or more than a small conversation is never going to go well.

3: Before you think about asking someone to submit or dom/me to you, get to know them as a person and then make sure your kinks match up as well.

4: Don't demand, pester or threaten someone to send you pictures, audio, videos or cam with you. That's a cunt move. When they want to, they will. If they never want to that is just fine as well.

5: To the male members of the site (Not all, but quite a lot.) Learn about the female anotomy. You look very uninformed/uncaring when you demand something that is dangerous or impossible. (As a side note-squirting does NOT equal orgasm! I've lost count of how many males think it does. It doesn't!)

6: Don't try and steal someone's sub or dom/me, or try to play with them secretly. That's a cunt move too.

7: Listen to your partner/potential partner and communicate with them too. Communication and trust is everything.

8: Don't tell someone you just met you have no limits. While no limits can work if done correctly, the correct way is through trust respect and communication. Doing it while learning and getting a feel for your partner is dangerous and probably going to end badly. Very badly. On the flip side, don't expect someone to have no limits immediately for you. You want that? Earn it.

9: Don't be scared to ask for help, advice and support! Most people here are genuinely decent caring people and wont judge you and will be happy to help! We all have to start somewhere, right?

10: If it isn't fun anymore, it's time to re-evaluate.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1290 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    #6...... I'm pretty sure being stolen is tons of fun
  2. Old Comment
    It's sad that most of these have to be said, and yet I can't deny the necessity of them. Great list
  3. Old Comment
    There needs to be a like button for blogs. Even if there was though, I could not like this blog enough. Thank you for saying all of these things.
    Posted 12-25-2017 at 03:27 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline