Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

First round of tasks (lola.fox & cieirn)

Posted 06-12-2015 at 04:42 PM by An_Jon

For that don't know - these are tasks given to me on this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664

For every truth and dare you give me on there, I will return the favour. As promised, here are my reports and truths from the first couple.

#1 - lolafox.

The dare:
write around your neck [like it's a collar] "lola is lovely". Kneel in the corner of your room and do four edges while listening to Killer Queen, then throw on your shorts with no boxers or anything on underneath.. and [preferably while you're still hard] take a stroll out to your car/mailbox/wherever you can go that's not too far, but still about a minute away. Loiter for about two minutes, and smile or nod hello at anyone who you may see while you're out. You can wear a shirt, but make sure the writing is slightly visible. Once you're finished, you can come back inside and cum however you please! I know pictures may be unlikely, but if you're feeling adventurous add a photo of just the writing to your blog report

First of all - for someone who doesn't do dares, this is a great attempt. I have been given far, far worse dares than this, so very well done on that. Anyway - to the report!

I wrote the collar. I am horribly bad at writing on my neck. Since the images are too big for this blog, I'm making an album for the pictures to be displayed on - so you'l see how bad it was.

I stipped off, and put killer queen on repeat. I kneeled in the corner and did the edges. After the third edge I was leaking precum, but I carried on, and started to get a little lost in the heat of the moment. Number four was finally finished, and then I slipped my shorts and shirt on, then went outside.

It's a pleasant night tonight, so I wasn't chilly. No-one walked past either, just a load of cars diving by. Confident they couldn't see the writing, I was more self concious about the evident bulge that was still in my shorts. Trying my best to conceal it, I stood outside for between 2 & 5 minutes (I dunno, wasn't counting.)

Back inside, I decided to cum by putting my feet on the wall, and pushing up so I was upside down. After a while longer pumping (I take a while, both a blessing and a curse) I finally came. It went onto my chest and chin a bit. I quickly took a shower and wrote this report!

Thank you, that was an excellent dare. You should do more! :P

The truth:
What's a taboo kink you've fantasized about in the past?

I'm going to have to go with kidnapping/ consentual non-consent. Its an idea that's growing on my a lot recently, and I'd love to try it sometime in the woods with (knowing) other people. I'd love both to be the kindnapper and the kidnappee too, both seem like they'd be amazing rushes!

Thank you Lola

#2 - cieirn

Cieirn didn't send me his dare as part of the thread, so there's no truth. He asked for a report though, so here goes.

The dare:
Towards the end of your night, I want you to strip down and finger yourself. Keep your clothes nearby. One finger is enough, and not necessarily deep. I just want you to get your ass lubed and a bit relaxed.

Part of me wants to make you write 'tiny prick' on your chest again but I won't require it this time.

Gather a few pens, and several clothespegs and get them down on the floor. Get on your hands and knees.

From this point, you will not stand until you have finished.

Take your clothespegs and put one on each nipple. Take one of your pens and insert it into your ass.

Have your phone out and visible so you can watch the time (make sure it doesn't lock/sleep).

Put your socks onto your hands.

You will now spend the next 15 minutes pretending you are a puppy. You will use your underwear as a toy. Grab it with your mouth and growl and fling it across the room. Chase after it on your hands and knees.

Bring it to your phone as if that is your owner, and beg them to play with you. Return to flinging it yourself and chasing. Stay a puppy for 15 minutes.

Should the pen come out of your ass, you will need to insert two pens back into it. If the pegs come off of your nipple(s), replace it with two. If you run out of room for pegs, place them on your balls until you run out or finish your time. Do not count the time you spend dealing with pens and pegs towards your 15 minutes.

I would love a pic of you as a pup within your limits if you are able to pull it off, but this is not required.

If you read ahead (like any sane person would do), bonus internet points if you make a collar and/or makeshift harness with your belt/straps or anything you have available.

I'll begin this by saying don't get your hopes up for a picture, I just couldn't take one of decent quality, or that I was comfortable posting.

The fingering did get me relaxed, but also very, very hard. So I was sort of relaxed and tense at the same time. An odd feeling. Thank you for the no tiny prick thing, so kind of you :P

The clothespegs and pens went on no bother. In fact, the pen never even fell out. I kept sitting back on it to make sure of that. I did have to replace a clothespeg n my right hand side though.

Once the socks went on I did as you said. To be honest, while the first 5 minutes were great, by minute 11 my ass was really uncomfortable, and I was kinda bored of that game. I persisted, however, and had an (overall) very enjoyable 15 minutes. I wore my belt as a collar, because I love bonus points.

Thanks guys, there will be another report up in the near future. Hopefully more of you get involved in the thread. Until next time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1081 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I actually just created a task where the person has to cum the same way! Great minds I'm so glad you liked it! I was a little nervous I'd fail at it And I was hoping that someone would either see your writing or your hard-on.. so I'm glad you at least got a little red in the face from it! I'm seriously looking forward to seeing how the writing came out! I know how difficult it is. Lovellllly blog Jon!