Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Harry Potter.

Posted 10-15-2009 at 02:24 PM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I have developed an unhealthy obsession with the Harry Potter series. Don't laugh. It's true.
I've read the books far too many times. And I've watched the films too much too.
I highly recommend you do not admit to me that you've read the books, or I will yell questions about them at you about your favourite characters and such. Just ask Dune
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi guys!

Posted 10-15-2009 at 10:20 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Ok, so I've been MIA for 2 months or so, because I've had to deal with a lot of crap. It's not gone away yet, but I thought I'd pop in to let you all know that I'm still alive.
I don't know if I'll stay around, because although there are some awesome people around, I think it's the wrong sort of envrionment for me now.
But, yeah, I'm mostly OK, and I miss quite a lot of you.♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I wrote a story!

Posted 08-08-2009 at 02:29 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=173197#post173197
That's the link to my story. I started writing it a while ago, and remembered today, and went to add to it so I could post the first part, and then ended up changing it almost completely. I've not really got any ideas where I'm going with the plot now, but hey ho. I'm better at making things up as I go along anyway.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Internet Connection

Posted 07-17-2009 at 12:04 PM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Internet Connection - i dunt haz it
In my bedroom, it is almost imossible to get an internet connection when it's raining, and it's jolly well difficult to get one in nice weather. This annoys me a lot. I can rarely get a connection sat on my bed, so I'm forced to sit on the floor a lot. This does not please me. You cannot get internet connection directly underneath my bedroom either. It is quite mysterious.
So, that was my small rant about internet connections. Feel sorry for me pls?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back! And one year older!

Posted 07-05-2009 at 07:32 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I disappeared for about 2 weeks. I don't know why I did it, but I'm back for the time being. During my break from getDare, I turned 16. Woohoo! Also, I went on holiday, but that's not really interesting enough to tell you about.
I'll probably run off a few more times in the coming months, simply because I'm so busy! I do apologise. But, yeah, for now, I'm here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ouch!

Posted 06-08-2009 at 03:58 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I had a vaccination booster today, and I was a little scared, but came out feeling stupid for being so scared. Suddenly two hours later my arm gets really painful and I can hardly move it. So I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oops!

Posted 06-07-2009 at 09:38 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Well, I though I better apologise since I've been M.I.A for a week or so! I've not abandoned you, I promise.

I've not really got anything else to blog about, except I'm annoyed, when it clearly says my age in a number of places, that I still get PMs from middle aged men asking asl? I'm very polite about it and reply, and let them know it's in my profile etc. and then they say "oh soz ur 2 young". Thanks for that guys.
Posted in Uncategorized