Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Messy dare 5

Posted 12-19-2009 at 10:09 AM by pisspants

Having peed my pants and disposed of all the eggs, it was now time to go for the real sticky stuff.

This time I headed for a small shelter in the middle of the park which has some seating and also offered some shelter from the wind and the rain.

So, I sat down on the seat and got out the honey. This was runny pouring honey, so it was simple to take the cap off and squeeze some down the front of my shirt (on the inside). It was also easy to squeeze some more down the back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 1

Posted 12-15-2009 at 07:12 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags eggs, honey, messy, pee

Keep seeing lots of dares - some quite messy ones. How many people actually bother
to do any of them? There does not seem to be a lot of evidence that people actually do.
Anyway I found a messy dare deep in the archives somewhere and rolled the dice to decide my fate

Frist number was a five which meant I had to do it fully clothed. Second number was a three so that meant I had to to it outside. Third number was a two and that meant it was a medium level of mess, although...
Posted in Uncategorized