Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

i spiked my mohawk

Posted 06-09-2009 at 08:40 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I am really likeing it now. I spiked it and it looked pretty dam sweet. Everyone was commenting on it. I'm going to keep it for a while. You can see it in my display picture.

As for other things in my life

Lots is happening and lots is changing. I'm sick of allot. and i'm loseing close friends. But i'm also gaining new friends. Ones that accept me for the new me. I have become allot more popular and more social based. I have to be with my friends 24/7. As for my relationship,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

About me

Posted 06-08-2009 at 12:17 PM by CollaredBlondie
Updated 06-05-2010 at 01:44 PM by CollaredBlondie

I'm here mostly for research purposes and just general interest and curiosity. I am not looking for a Master/Mistress, nor am I after a sub. I will post an advertisement if I am after either.

I like intelligent conversation, and loathe text speak. I am a Creative Writing student after all. I dare you to stop screwing with the English language, thank you very much.

I got sick and tired of people asking me, without reading my profile, “a/s/l?” so it’s in my signature. On that...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ouch!

Posted 06-08-2009 at 03:58 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I had a vaccination booster today, and I was a little scared, but came out feeling stupid for being so scared. Suddenly two hours later my arm gets really painful and I can hardly move it. So I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No Truths

Posted 06-07-2009 at 01:48 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Ok, a very misleading blog title, I know.

This is about the truth section.

But, I saw the new truth guidlines, and I have seen threads that did not follow the new truth guidlines. Do the mods even care about the new guidlines? Just curious. I'm not ranking on anyone.

I quoted a new guidline: "Truths must be questions that you would use in a game of Truth or Dare. They should reveal something secretive, embarrassing etc about the person answering them."...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Suggestion Zone

Posted 06-07-2009 at 01:30 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Is it me or does the Suggestion Zone thread get the least attention here on gedare.

Or, it doesn't get a lot of attention.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oops!

Posted 06-07-2009 at 09:38 AM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

Well, I though I better apologise since I've been M.I.A for a week or so! I've not abandoned you, I promise.

I've not really got anything else to blog about, except I'm annoyed, when it clearly says my age in a number of places, that I still get PMs from middle aged men asking asl? I'm very polite about it and reply, and let them know it's in my profile etc. and then they say "oh soz ur 2 young". Thanks for that guys.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thread games

Posted 06-06-2009 at 08:09 PM by Coyote

What I'd the sudden fascination with thread games. When I first joined there were a few games (my hill, our hill, and word assosiation). Those are the 3 that come to mind first. Now we have stupid games such as number war, don't let the mod say 0, I spy, don't let the mod say a vowel. I assume you get what I'm saying. I mean seriously, all these are just ways to up your post count. What is everyone elses opinion on these games.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized