Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Slaves, know your type!

Posted 12-27-2009 at 09:27 AM by Torturedboy
Updated 12-27-2009 at 04:35 PM by Torturedboy

I know as slaves, we probably shouldn't be able to pick and choose, it's not something we feel we should do; it's almost not in our nature to have the right to chose a Master, they should choose us surely!

I want to put forward an idea quite contrary. We need to be able to choose, look around and find someone who is suited to us because just like slaves, Masters have things they like. The main difference that has been pointed out to me recently is the difference between Slave Masters and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Been Gone

Posted 12-25-2009 at 08:43 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I have been gone from getdare for a while now or at least logged on it far less since my older brother came home. I do stuff with him.

I brought my computer down in my younger brother's room, so that is another reason why I now log on less. Way too risky in here, since both of my brothers are in here (the room) because that is where the main network stuff is for my older brother's laptop. I brought it down so I can play with them in the same room, too lonely in my room, lol.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This may be my last Post, ever...

Posted 12-25-2009 at 10:21 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so i'm sorry to have to have to say this, but this may be my last post...ever. My dad looks like he actually isn't bluffing and will probably be taking my computer and anything he has given me...ever. I am sorry to anyone and i bid you all a due. I hope this is not my last post ever and I wish you all a merry Christmas.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why the hell do I even bother with him?

Posted 12-23-2009 at 07:53 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so some of you know this already, but I wanted to ask to see what you think I should do. So my Dad is sort of a big asshole, doing all this mean ass shit and right now not even talking to me and my little brother, not even looking at us. Even with all this I am still getting him a Christmas present and he even said before that we will get nothing for Christmas because of our "bad behavior" yes we have been a tiny bit bad, but nothing too serious. So what I am asking is this, should I keep...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Headaches

Posted 12-23-2009 at 04:39 PM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

I has a headache.

Sympathies pls? kthnx.

I'm really bored, but I won't sleep if I go to bed now. I have Sweet Caroline stuck in my head now thanks to a certain person's blog. Sweet Caroline, bah bah bahhhh.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 9

Posted 12-23-2009 at 12:49 PM by pisspants
Tags stains, sticky, wash

When I woke up next morning (Saturday) and went into the bathroom, I was surprised by what I saw. When I had got bathed before going to bed I had very carefully cleaned the bath out. Now there were oily looking brown stains all round it - as though someone had gone round dribbling oil or some sticky sauce all around the edges.

Anyway, I filled the tub with hot water again and once more cleaned it all out.

Next job was to wash my sticky clothes (it would actually have been...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 8

Posted 12-22-2009 at 10:18 AM by pisspants
Tags bath, orgasm, pants

As I walked home, wondering if anyone could hear me squelching along, my penis was being massaged by all the gunge in my underpants.

I started rubbing my crotch fairly vigerously as I walked along and then suddenly realised there was a guy coming along in the opposite direction. He must have seen me rubbing myself but he didn't say anything. Why are people out in the park so late at night!

Walking home, the streets were very quiet and I got back home without seeing...
Posted in Uncategorized