Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Happy (Belated) Valentines!

Posted 02-19-2019 at 06:47 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-19-2019 at 08:08 AM by IceMaiden

Daddy likes to spoil me every time he can. When we first started our relationship I was very uncomfortable with this and tried to persuade him to never send me anything. As time passed I became more comfortable and now he laughs when I tell him what I want for things like Christmas or my birthday. (usually books and/or unicorns.) For Valentines day this year, I had told him I had seen a lot of new unicorn merchandise in a nearby shop and I wanted it all. ALL THE UNICORNS!

Of course I...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Making Of A Fossil.

Posted 04-19-2019 at 04:11 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today AM gets even older. Soon he will be in a rocking chair smoking on a pipe with a glass of whisky and squinting at the TV even while wearing his thick mahoosive glasses. Okay I'm kidding, he doesn't drink. But the rest stands!

Old jokes aside, I want to take this oppurtunity to wish AM a happy birthday. He deserves the best of everything and all the happiness in the world and I am truly honoured that I get to be a part of his life and make him smile everyday. (Sometimes it might be...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You're doing it WRONG!

Posted 04-24-2019 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-24-2019 at 05:44 AM by IceMaiden

"You should shave your pubic hair if you're a real sub. You're not a sub since you don't."

I mean, my Sir ordered me not to shave but okay Mr I Know Everything About D/S, clearly I am submitting wrong by following his orders and I will go and shave it all off immediately!

"You don't do anal so you're not a sub."

Well I do do anal but only for my Sir. But obviously I should do it for every person that tells me to and I am submitting wrong...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Re: Value Of Respect N Trust!

Posted 11-28-2019 at 10:57 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

As the title States! I am going to write about what two powerful words mean in my eyes!

Let me began with the word "respect."
I value that word so very much in so many ways and that no matter what! But at times, people forget what is there right in front of their own eyes! It can be overlook and those actions! Because the thoughts don't want to see the truth that has never left the meaning of that word! Respect is one of the hardest words to express how very important
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The fear of being outted

Posted 01-23-2020 at 07:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I never really considered myself too bothered by the idea of people finding out about my kinky side. I am pretty open about a lot of things to a lot of different people.

My mom knows that my husband and I are kinky, met on a kink website and that we attend kink events together and with other partners. I also give her sex toy advice. My brother knows that I am a little, and his girlfriend (who is also little) and I exchange “little” gifts for different occasions. My best friends know MANY
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What!? No more getdare devil?!? Noooo!!!

Posted 06-07-2020 at 02:37 AM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)

Everyone.

HOW AM I A GETDARE SUCCUBUS?!

NOOoooOoOOOoOOOOOoOOoOOoOOOO!!!!!! My evil title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. Thank you for tuning in.
getDare Succubus
Old

Reports are pointless most of the time

Posted 02-19-2024 at 10:41 PM by Toybox

I feel like quite often I get tasks from people on here like, "Smack your ass 20 times then report back to me" I will do the task and then tell them, "Finished the task." I dont really know what you are expecting from a report. "My ass hurts." I just smacked it 20 times." Thats it. If the entirety of a report can be summarized in a single sentence there really is no need to send one, but some people on here I've talked to get disappointed (and in some cases mad) when...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized