Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet with either one of the couple this weekend, but mid-morning Master sent me a message asking if I was free for a trail walk today. Of course I accepted.

I headed out to my Master’s place dressed for a trail walk. Master picked out the track this time and with him there was always the potential for some random task to spice-up the walk. I was looking forward to it as it has been a minute since I last hung out with my Master.

So yip, I rocked up at Master’s place and he told me I’d left something here that he found. It turns out it was a bikini from when we went to a nude beach together maybe a year ago. When I’d taken it off, Master had kept hold of it for me. I have a few bikinis so I had forgotten all about it.

“I want you to wear it.” Master told me with a straight face and handed the bikini over to me.
“I… I’m confused Master, I thought we were going for a trail walk, not the beach?”

It wasn’t until I said the words out loud that I realised Master was telling me to wear this bikini on the trail walk. I stripped and changed into the bikini in front of my Master right there. He commented something about how I was looking really fit and how he was almost regretting having to share me with the swinger couple. Anyway, we both got into his car and drove off to the trail.

Master drove us to a car park down a winding rural farm road. As I’d never come this way before, I wasn't sure what park we were going to walk. As it turned out, it was another entrance to a regional park I've visited before.The carpark at this entrance was much smaller. There was another car parked there but the occupants had already gone. It was a bright, but cloudy day, so I wore a cap with my bikini as well as some comfortable walking shoes. Now before you judge me, I understand that wearing a bikini is not the same as being naked. It's still quite skimpy, well skimpy enough to make me self-conscious while wearing it on a trail walk. Wearing a bikini on a walk would be perfectly fine if we were parked by a beach and going swimming, but walking next to Master who was wearing knee-length shorts, a t-shirt, cap, and hiking boots, I felt noticeably under-dressed.

Master told me that I’d have an opportunity to get wet on the track as a stream flows through the park and we can stop there. The track varies in width from 2 metre wide sections to narrow rocky sections, only wide enough for one person at a time. We started walking side-by-side to the stream as the track was about 1.5 m wide, then around the first bend a couple of guys on mountain bikes start riding toward us! I really didn’t expect to be seen in my bikini so soon and subconsciously ducked behind my Master for cover. He was too quick though and stood back and turned sideways to give more room for the cyclists to get past and take away my cover. So, I stood and looked down as the cyclists passed us. They called out “thank you, 2 more” and lucky me, there were 2 more mountain bikers coming around the bend a moment later. Again, they called out “Thanks, just us” as they rode by. I continued to look down, very self-aware that they would absolutely have noticed my scanty attire. They didn’t say anything, I think most people are polite enough to not say anything rude or offensive to me.

The rest of the walk to the stream was uneventful. Master was asking me how things were going with the couple I was seeing, and questioning me about my tardiness with reports. Master led me to a spot down by the stream.There were several large rocks and he told me to go over and sit on them. I hopped across some rocks but my feet still got a little wet. Master took out the phone and snapped me on the rocks. I thought this might have been it, but my Master told me to pick up some rocks from the stream and wrap my bikini bottom and bikini top to them and toss them back to him. I had a look around because I wasn’t convinced that this spot would be private enough for his task. Master called out that he’d keep look-out. Those re-assuring words…”I’ll keep look-out” that seem to offer security until you think about it. Anyway, I chucked my bikini over in rocks to my Master and sat on the rocks stark naked, save for the cap and shoes.

“Very good, now cum for your Master, or you won’t get your bikini back and you’ll walk back to the car in the nude.”

OMG. I had little choice but to please my Master. I got to rubbing my pussy, while nervously watching the trail by the stream for anyone walking, but I realised the pointlessness of it. I just closed my eyes and concentrated on having an orgasm on the rocks while my Master watched. All I could hear was the running water and birds chirping and the sound of my fingers rubbing my clit like a DJ spinning a record. I sense my breathing quicken, my body tensing up as if I were squeezing orgasms out my vagina. I felt alone in nature and accidentally let out “uhh, uhh, uhh” sounds from my mouth as I edged closer to orgasm. My face wincing, all my muscles tightening up, the fire building inside my pussy… “Fffuuuu” it was a strong orgasm and my body relaxed, my breasts raising and falling on my chest as my breathing and heart rate slowly returned to normal.

“Well done fuck toy!” Master had called out, clapping from the edge of the stream.

Master was satisfied with his toy. Thankfully, he gave a gesture for me to come back over to him. So, I hopped back over the rocks to the track again. Being a fair Master, he returned my bikini and I quickly put it back on. We carried on to the main track, while my Master asked how I found the task etc… It was exciting being naked and cumming and Master pushing me to do it helped motivate me. But I was scared that someone like the mountain bikers would come back and see me. Master sounded very proud and told me he enjoyed the show I gave for him, which I suppose is the main thing right?

On the way back to the carpark, we were approached by a guy walking his dog (off the leash, which really annoys me) because surprise, surprise, the dog rushes up to us. He calls his dog back and apologises, but then he noticed me hiding behind Master and looked me up and down and clams up. I told my Master that people are supposed to keep dogs on leads at all times on the trails. Sometimes they have them on really long leashes but they need to keep them under control. Master joked that he might keep me on a leash. I wasn’t amused.

When we got back to the carpark I pointed out that the sign shows a dog on a leash and I think I made my point. It just annoys me. I skipped over to the passenger side of his car and leaned against it, waiting for Master to unlock the door. After I got into the car, Master pointed out that there were people in the parked car next to us, who were watching me. I hadn’t noticed because that car was empty when we first arrived.

All in all, it was a fun walk. I felt a little bit naughty walking in the bikini and having that group of cyclists so close, gosh! Then there was the orgasm on the rocks in the stream, which was really risky when I think back on it. I placed a lot of trust in my Master keeping look-out and not just watching me. It goes to show how far we will go when someone pushes us (or tricks us to surrender our clothes and then blackmails us to get them back!).

As always, thanks for reading, I love you all xoxo
Blue girl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1094 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    He maybe on to something. Keeping you on a leash too. :P. Another incredibly sexy report. I love reading your post. Your great keep up the kinky adventures.
  2. Old Comment
    Loved your Snapchat photos from your walk, thank you for sharing. Your dedication to both exercise and diet is truly paying off, the results are impressive. Keep up the good work.
  3. Old Comment
    Great report! Keep it up!
    Posted 12-09-2023 at 10:36 AM by Sex Speed Runner Sex Speed Runner is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Great story Silver, and lovely visuals on your SC too.

That was getting pretty close to the task idea I gave you a little while ago to earn an orgasm :P
  5. Old Comment
    Wow, what an awesome, well written report Silver! Loved the photos of your walk as well. It’s a thrill to surrender your clothes (or bikini in this matter) to another.
  6. Old Comment
    Great report, and the SC pics made it all the nicer
  7. Old Comment

Comment replies

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Comment
    Great report, and the SC pics made it all the nicer
    I'm pleased you enjoyed my report, and the photos of the dare/task. I think it was easier doing the report so quickly after doing the dare, it was all still fresh in my head.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sander_Kik View Comment
    Wow, what an awesome, well written report Silver! Loved the photos of your walk as well. It’s a thrill to surrender your clothes (or bikini in this matter) to another.
    Thanks Sander! I know that a bikini isn't as risqué as walking nude but as I said in my report, there were a few people out on the track.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    Great story Silver, and lovely visuals on your SC too.

That was getting pretty close to the task idea I gave you a little while ago to earn an orgasm :P
    Hmm, now that you mention it, it was very similar! And yes, I think this report explains the SC story quite well. Maybe it was worth doing a report the same day. Thank you Bob!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Comment
    Great report! Keep it up!
    Thanks for reading it! I'll try my best to keep up!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lionsan View Comment
    Loved your Snapchat photos from your walk, thank you for sharing. Your dedication to both exercise and diet is truly paying off, the results are impressive. Keep up the good work.
    Is that a plug for SC Lionsan? Thanks for the compliments.
    Updated 12-11-2023 at 05:53 AM by SilverBlue
  8. Old Comment
    Love this task and report. Thanks. Keep it up, they're great.
  9. Old Comment
    Always a pleasure to read your reports, keep up the good work
  10. Old Comment

Comment replies

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    Always a pleasure to read your reports, keep up the good work
    It's a pleasure to share them with you

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    Love this task and report. Thanks. Keep it up, they're great.
    Thanks for the feedback! I am trying to keep up with reporting again.