Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Mini Report - Circular Punishments

Posted 11-21-2023 at 01:46 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 02-22-2024 at 12:25 AM by SilverBlue

Master demands that I write-up reports to share details of my experiences with the swinging couple he hooked me up with. I was already behind on the reports so I've been required to have an exposing photo of Master's choice as my profile pic. That earned me an extension of 48 hours to finish my report about the time spent with the husband of the couple.

Unfortunately, I was talked into doing these mini-reports, which may not be interesting to people at all Anyway, that last report ate into my time, and wasn't what Master is demanding. To create a vicious cycle of delays, I am writing a mini-report about my punishment from Master for being late with my main reports.

Punishment was to edge for an hour, keeping pauses to a minimum. Judging from the forums, here, my punishment is minor, but it's meant to remind me that I should finish what I started. I performed the required edging time as Master stated, on my bed with blinds open from 4pm-5pm. The edging made me very wet (wrinkly fingers) and very horny too. I have learnt that the feeling of completing something can be rewarding and will endeavour to complete my reports on time in future.

I couldn't do further work on the report that day due to other personal reasons, but will be required to spend an hour edging daily, for every day after the deadline is passed.

I won't be reporting any further on this punishment as I need to focus on my main report.
Views 623 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your destiny is to be continously edging, always horny and wet. Relax and surrender to your future
  2. Old Comment
    I for one enjoy the mini reports so I vote you keep them up when you can and know you are pleasing someone with them.

And the profile pic is wonderful. I hope that dildo felt great buried deep.
  3. Old Comment
    What a dilemma you find yourself in! I hope you get your report sorted shortly, though on the other hand I'm curious to see how Master escalates things further if you fail to complete it in a timely fashion.
  4. Old Comment
    I felt that these little tasks weren't "report worthy" so I kinda shied away from posting about edging duties etc... but I'm happy you enjoyed the report

Oh, yes the dildo does feel great to fuck too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterZp View Comment
    I for one enjoy the mini reports so I vote you keep them up when you can and know you are pleasing someone with them.

And the profile pic is wonderful. I hope that dildo felt great buried deep.