A tight and horny 2 and a half hours

Posted 10-29-2023 at 12:00 PM by Herwhoralhighness

I was made to complete this dare;
1. hogtied for 10 minutes per line
2. Ass stuffed with the largest plug I could handle
3. Soles of feet and big toes tied tightly
4. Completely naked
5. Gagged with my large cock gag
6. Legs completly tied and cinched tight at thighs, above and below knees, calves and ankles
7. Blindfolded.
8. Clamps on your nipples.
9. You must be in chastity.
10. earplugs in listening Bambi sleep files.
11. Must drink 1L of water before bondage.
I was already horny before starting this, I fucked my ass for two hours earlier today and had not cum all day. I already had my largest plug in my ass to not feel empty after that session without a happy ending, so that was easy, chastiy is always on so that too was already done. I drank the 1L of water before putting on the cock gag, it just touched the back of my throat (UWU). I don't have any earplugs so i put on my surround sound headset which really amplified the Bambi files looking back.

I grabbed my blindfold and got my pink bondage rope ready and started to work on the ties on my legs (I suck at doing this to myself so the knots looked super ugly, but it functioned), putting on my bondage cuffs for an easy hogtie once i was sure my legs weren't moving from eachother. I put on the clamps, my headset, started playing the Bambi files and used my mask to secure it a little more just to be certain it wouldn't fall off. fully blinded, dressed and ready I connected one wrist to my legs behind me and after being certain I could get out again I connected the other one and mentally got ready for a long lie in while getting increasingly turned on.

It didn't take long for me to be fully relaxed while trying to follow the mental instructions from the Bambi files, the plug and gag felt very present and had my girlcock throbbing in her inverted cage, desperate for a climax I had yet to give it.
After what felt like 1 hour I started to subconsciously hump my crotch into the matress I was lying on while my puckered asshole continuously pulsated, trying to evacuate the massive fist-sized plug which was grinding my prostate, out off my ass. It failed to do so the whole 2 and a half hours I was bound.
I drooled the whole time, but it was also sometime around this 1 hour mark that I to noticed the pool of spit accumulating around my chin (breaking my trance for a few minutes). I was real happy that I layed down a latex sheet before getting set up.
After my playlist finished I untied myself and had a look at the pool of spit and pre-cum from all the humping, which I licked up like a good girl.

I Might grant myself a cagegasm tonight, I am that horny now. But I'm definitely listening to the rest of the Bambi sleep files, maybe it'll have a positive effect on me, maybe it won't have an effect at all, only one way to find out i guess.
Posted in Dare reports
Views 320 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments