Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

Sick (i think it's bad)

Posted 12-13-2009 at 02:23 PM by MetalGreek

Ok, so I've been sick for the past month (i know i should've gone to the doctors, but i didn't want to trouble my parents too much). I have been coughing sneezing and sometimes blood comes up. Recently I haven't been able to sleep whatsoever (3 days now), also my head feels an extreme pain in my forehead every time i bend over or my head itself goes down low. I'm not sure if I should go to the doctors not or just wait and see if it blows bye :S
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1379 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    go ask the doc...then you'll know!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow, you really need to go to the Doctors. You don't know what is wrong and if it's something bad it can only get worse. I'm sure your parents would rather you "trouble" them that little bit when it is about your health.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    Wow, you really need to go to the Doctors. You don't know what is wrong and if it's something bad it can only get worse. I'm sure your parents would rather you "trouble" them that little bit when it is about your health.
    haha about my health yeah they would. My dad would say "don't be a wussy it'll get better" and my mom would like take me to the ER
  4. Old Comment
    Yes, but if your Dad said that you could simply tell him you've been waiting for a month for it to "get better" and so far you've had no results. You're coughing up blood, you need to see a Doctor.
  5. Old Comment
    no i only did tht once. not anymore, and i am trying to find a time >.<
  6. Old Comment
    You need to go to the doctor. There are so many diseases out there that once you wait too long, they can't help you. Trust me, you don't want to be stuck with a disease for the rest of your life. So go. Run. Now. What are you waiting for?! GO!