Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The nerve of some people

Posted 10-03-2016 at 08:44 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why do people think that it is okay to just send random messages asking for dares. I am not saying to not pm me because I love talking to people and there are a lot of interesting people. If you message me saying hi whats up I will certainly respond to you in a timely manner. But I get messages far too often either asking for me to give them a task for permission to cum (about 4-5 times per week) or asking for a dare/ to be a mistress (probably 6-8 times per week.)

This is too often and...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

darkest fantasy - forced sissified irl

Posted 10-03-2016 at 04:54 AM by Sletje_Marco
Updated 01-17-2024 at 12:57 AM by Sletje_Marco

some fantasies better stay hidden ��
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first proper contribution to GetDare

Posted 10-02-2016 at 10:34 PM by RainbowSky

Eeek!!!!

So my bf and I are trying to spice up our bedtime routine - its usually quite samey. We have tea, curl on the sofa with my housemates and watch TV/Play board games (we are an ace team for cranium, articulate and monopoly), before heading to my room about 9pm. There we get into our pyjamas - and I mean this literally we both wear pyjamas, climb into bed and he whispers humiliating stuff that he would like me to do or would like to see while I blush and get aroused. But we don't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am a romantic slut

Posted 10-02-2016 at 05:02 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I am a romantic slut. The slut part is easy. Except for some busy or sad phases I not only still have an intense sexual desire, I am also lazy and have a below average standard of keeping my space and stuff clean, as well as regarding my care for beautiful cloth and looks. And of course I have a filthy mind, quite a bunch of kinks and pretty dark fantasies.

But I am also romantic. Though I have supressed my sexual drive and kinks for decades due to a subconscious education about normal...
Oracle
Old

10/2/16

Posted 10-02-2016 at 08:59 AM by jh474

today daddy made me put on a dress, put on gag, and cuff my hands. I felt so girly putting on my dress. Then he had me edge 10 times. I used my wand to do the edges. Next, he had me listen to a hypno file labelled orgasm torture. I had to listen to it twice. It makes you orgasm 3 times. The first time through, I had the 3 orgasms but didn't cum. the second time through, however, was a bit different. During the last orgasm I actually cummed. I had never actually cummed from hypnosis before. My whole body...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

So who holds the power?

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

If you're familiar with D/S dynamics, then you'll have no doubt heard the argument somewhere that the sub actually holds all the power in a D/S relationship, not the sub. If you're not familiar with this argument, people who champion this school of thought claim that without a sub's consent there can be no relationship in the first place; additionally, that sub can withdraw consent at any time, making all of the dom's pleasure entirely down to the good nature of their sub. This is a slightly simplified...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answer to AMA - part 1

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:03 AM by RainbowSky

So my boyfriend/sort of dom made me create an AMA thread with the whole intention to humiliate me in public (getdare). My answers have all been recorded on my thread but he wants me to take the answers and form them into a sort of story/letter to humiliate me more.
Rules: I am not allowed to call myself I or me, must refer to myself as slut or whore the whole way through the story/letter - if you spot an error from this point on comment.

Slut studies maths at uni. Slut found getdare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized