Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: My boy toy Part 1

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:56 PM by CSasha

He was a whole head taller than me and at the peak of testosterone, which gave him high energy but also an incredible level of arousal suppressing his brain activities. Though I was nearly four years younger, I noticed his childish thinking and irresponsible character. But he also was adorable, somehow like a big happy baby face. As he used his muscles, time and effort to court me, I agreed to engage. Very soon my new boyfriend expressed his urge to have sex with me, first subtle and shy, but consistently...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My Kik - and how to use it.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:24 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Posting because apparently I haven't specified this anywhere else (though I thought I had, but whatevs)

I have Kik back. I got rid of it last time because the endless spam got me down. I got it back to chat to a few ace people, and thought I'd get back into wider-kik play again.

My kik is ansmj - my username is Just.

Now, some brief rules on using it:

1. NEVER CALL ME SIR

I hate this. You have been warned

2. DON'T...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Entitlement.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:12 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, if you pay attention to the wording of the spoiler in my adorable Frosty-knickers' signature, you will see:

Spoiler:
PM me "nice x" and I will send AM a surprise video, picture, story or essay.

To make this perfectly clear. I am AM, I am not Spartacus, I refused to stand up, but I certainly am AM.

Don't get me wrong, kindly do keep PMming her with videos, pictures and essays to send me, but

Quote:
Nice x
Or do i write what I want, nice
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9/22/16

Posted 09-22-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

I had to go out to do a few things after work today. So daddy had me wear panties while I was out in public. I felt so girly interacting with people while wearing my panties. By the time I got home I forgot I was even wearing them and just kept them on till I had to go to work.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

An Open Letter to Grandpa...

Posted 09-22-2016 at 07:42 PM by The Slutty Princess

It's been thirty-four hours since you passed. As the hours pass, I only miss you more. I love you more than anybody in the world. I don't know how to express my love, my tears can only form into words to express my love towards you. Every time I think of you, I feel like crawling under the bed sheets and crying forever. You can probably imagine just how hard it is writing to you. I can't guarantee you I'll finish this, nor can I guarantee it to be a masterpiece but I'll write as much as I can before...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules

Posted 09-21-2016 at 03:33 PM by pt26
Updated 10-23-2016 at 08:16 PM by pt26

1. No playing without permission
2. Wear collar when ever home
3. Watch link and do breathing exercise
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9/21/16

Posted 09-21-2016 at 08:43 AM by jh474
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 AM by jh474

Daddy was busy at work today, so we didn't get to chat much. Daddy didn't leave me any tasks to do so I played video games for a bit and then went to bed. I am starting to miss when he was making me do tasks for him every day.
Posted in Slave Diary