Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Humiliation while Running

Posted 03-13-2016 at 09:27 AM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:

1. You will drink 32 oz of water on the hour.
2. You must leave your house with a full water bottle.
3. You cannot use the restroom once you start this dare.
3. You will wear shorts and a t-shirt.

1. You will turn your music on.
2. You will drink water at the start of your 2nd song.
3. You will drink water at the start of your 5th song.
4. You will drink water at the start of the 7th song.
5. You will then from there on, take a drink at the start of each song.
6. You must refill your water bottle.
7. You cannot skip a song at all.

1. You will perform a combination of drinking water while listening to your music while running.
2. You will challenge the amount of water in which you will be drinking.
3. You will consume more than normal as that is the challenge.
4. You cannot use any restrooms whatsoever.
5. You must pee in your clothes and ìt will run down your legs.
6. You must pee standing up.
7. You are not allowed to squat.
8. You are not allowed to get on your knees.
9. You are allowed to stand behind a tree.
10. You are allowed to stand behind a brush.

My Report:

Thank you for the dare, Daddy! Upon waking up, I already had a full bladder screaming for release. I ignored it the best I could as I dressed. Wearing the faucet fill my water bottle did not help my bladder much but I consumed the entire bottle and ignored the cries from my bladder as I set outside to begin my run. It was a beautiful morning, already bright outside as the sun shined and dried the dew from the grass. There was no wind, the air felt moist. I couldn’t ask for a better morning. I clicked the “play” button on my iphone on my armband and began my run, running down the driveway and onto the sidewalk towards main street and the park. As soon as I found my pace, the full bladder escaped my mind for a bit. It didn’t bother me at first as I got lost in the trace of the music and running. As soon as the first song ended, transitioning to the next song, I stopped my run and drank from the water bottle I carried in my hand. My bladder was already full and I could feel it, so I drank about a quarter of the chilling water before continuing on my run. I ran with my head down, like I always do, running down street after street. My bladder was now beginning to bother me. It made me feel a little sick. I didn’t like running on a full stomach or a full bladder. As soon as it transitioned into the fifth song, I stopped running and drank another quarter of the bottle. I was near the school, it was now time for me to head back towards the downtown area and back to the park. As I ran down main street, I reached the seventh song and stopped running. As soon as I stopped running, I could feel the urge to release my bladder intensify. Motion helped withdraw me from the urge to pee but now that I stood on the sidewalk drinking from the bottle, my bladder was screaming for attention. It wanted to be released and it felt like it was about to become uncontrollable. Drinking another quarter of the bottle, I continued to the park and filled my bottle at the water fountain. For a beautiful morning, I figured there would be more people at the park but since it was early in the morning, I only spotted one person, an older man who was walking his dog. Living in a small town, I knew just about every resident and I recognized the man from the fire department. He knew my parents quite well. This made me a little more nervous. If I were to piss myself, I did not want to do it near him. I didn’t want him to see me. With a bladder begging for freedom, I began running around the cement trail that encircled the park, stopping to drink a little water after each song. I was having more trouble drinking the water as time went by. I was beginning to feel sick from all the water I had drank which made me want to release my bladder even more. After consuming a little bit of water, I began running again. I only lasted seconds.

I was shaking and I had to stop running. I tried to cross my legs and squeeze them together but it was to no prevail. I felt a small squirt followed by a long stream. The urine was soaking my shorts, running down my thighs and into my shoes. I quickly stepped off the trail and into the grass, frantically looking around. Luckily, the man was on the other side of the park. I kept my eyes on him as I stood straight up. There was no trying to stop my bladder, it wanted freedom and that’s what it would get. Though I didn’t want to, urinating felt great, it was a relief. I felt disgusted as the warm urine soaked my socks, filling my shoes. By the time I was done, I was sickened by the smell and by the feeling. My damp shorts stuck to my bare skin, my brand new shoes were filled with warm piss and my socks squished with every step. I hated it. I could feel that my face was bright red, I was embarrassed, even if no one had saw me. My shorts were dark blue but it was still quite visible that they were drenched. The urine soon began to dry on my bare skin, grossing me out even more as it turned into the smelly, sticky mess. I did not want to stick around. Avoiding the man, I ran in the opposite direction with my headphones blaring in my ears. With every step, the urine squished around in my shoes and my shorts stuck to my skin as I ran. I truly did hate the feeling. Luckily, the park was not far from my house, about two blocks away. I managed to stay concealed, avoiding any street that I saw someone outside. It was still early morning on a Sunday morning so not too many people were outside, which helped me out. As soon as I got home, I crept up to my room and grabbed a change of clothing before showering, and ridding myself of the sticky, smelly mess the clung to my bare skin. It felt great to be clean and after the shower, I threw my shorts into the washing machine, in hopes of my mother not seeing them. I then put my shoes on a boot dryer that I had brought up to my room. Hopefully when they dry, the smell will disappear as well. Other than the mess it caused, and the drenching of my brand new shoes, I enjoyed the humiliation, even if no one did see me. It was a great experience that I had fun with. It was certainly a challenge in which my bladder did win.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 781 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My Princess,
    You did a very fantastic job with this very challenging dare, as you were full at the start of your morning, then just added more water to increase that pressure upon your bladder. As was the combination of doing three things in this dare. Your detailed report shows the actions and how you try your best in holding your pee. Yet, you did lose in the end and urine covered you, from your butt down.
    Your Daddy!
    Updated 03-13-2016 at 07:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (spelling)