Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Legs4Days

Rate this Entry

Orgasms March 2017

Posted 03-25-2017 at 03:07 PM by Legs4Days
Updated 03-25-2017 at 04:07 PM by Legs4Days

So because I'm such a slut who can't control how much I beg my wonderful Miss Alex for Orgasms she has allowed me the opportunity for more orgasms but she has instructed me that I must write them all here so everyone can know how much of a slut I am.

3/24/17:
I had gotten a text from Alex that read " Work has been stressful so I'm swinging by castle (a local adult toy store) then coming home. Be naked and in your usual position(on my knees at the front door). It's going to be a fun night ;D"
Then before I could get my shirt off I got another text. "Oh and you are to edge as many times as possible until I get home. Luv you have fun xoxo" Just those text got me biting my lip.
By the time she got home I was already at 22 edges. She opened the door and smiled at me as I looked at her and smiled. We kissed then she grabbed my hair and began to pull me towards the bed room.
Orgasm 1: Before we got there though she threw me on the floor in the kitchen, spun me onto my back, dropped the black bag she was holding and began to slowly lick my almost dripping wet slit. She stopped for a moment and moved up to whisper in my ear. " No asking to cum tonight. I want you to just enjoy everything that happens." Then she bit my ear and moved her head back down. I was still almost riding the previous edge so it only took maybe a minute of her tongue sliding up and sown my slit before I erupted with a loud moan.
She moved back up and kissed me. "Good now you're all warmed up "
I just nodded as she guided me into the bed room.
Orgasm 2/3: I was almost thrown halfway on the bed. My knees on the ground still, butt in the air, head still swimming. "Stay there" Alex commanded as I heard her walk over to our closet. After a couple of mins I felt her behind me as she lifted my butt higher in the air so I was bent over the bed. I couldn't even ask what was happening before I felt something forcefully slam into my pussy. I gasped and bit my hand. The force of it felt so good but almost hurt to. I looked back and saw her standing in a lime green corset and wearing a strap belt with double sided vibe on that was half berried in me and the other half in her. She laughed and reached towards her crotch. Then the toy that was in me so deep began to vibrate pretty rapidly. She grabbed her hair and tilted her head back. After another thrust I look forward and bury my face into the mattress. I feel a hand grab my but and squeeze a bit with each thrust. Every time she slides it in and out it gets harder and harder to silence my moans. Then at one point I couldn't or didn't care enough to do so anymore. She began to moan and say shit like "Oh yes" or "Fuck yes!". Though I had just recently just orgasmed I could feel my self getting closer to orgasm again, I think Alex was to as the thrusting began to pick up pace and our moans filled the room. As usual though I came first. It only took a couple more seconds till I felt the rush overtake my body and I went almost limp in bed. But Alex didn't stop. She actually seemed to pick up the pace. I didn't think it would happen already but my body began to feel pleasure again. I couldn't really cum 3 times in 15 could I? Alex began to moan louder and louder. Which just turned me on more and more hearing her make those noises. Then she began to almost scream "Oh fuck" and each time it got higher and higher pitched until she eventually orgasmed. She began to slow down thrusting but in a state of hornyness I blerted out "Please don't stop" .
I covered my mouth. I didn't mean to say that. Who was I to. A laugh filled the room. "As you wish" she said and began to fuck me over and over again faster then before. After only a couple more thrust I felt that orgasmic rush again for the third time that night. I collapsed on the bed as Alex pulled the vibe out and after a couple seconds she fell next to me and kissed my cheek. "Hey... Do you want to..Make me waffles? "
Orgasm 4: We laughed in bed and I got out of bed and made went to put on clothes when she grabbed me. "Nope won't need clothes, just your apron and this." I couldn't see what THIS was before I felt her slide an egg shaped object into my kitten. I gasp and it took some strength to not fall over. So I went to the kitchen and put on my black apron that say. "If you make me cum. Ill make you food" In white letters. I get out the waffle maker and and begin to make the batter as she walks into the living room and flops on the couch and turns on some Netflix (Iron Fist if anyone cares lol).
I finish making the batter when the egg shaped object begins to buzz. Then it roars to life and I grab the fridge to stop myself from falling on the floor.
I glare at the couch and Alex has the biggest smile on her face with a small blue remote in her hand and a big dumb smile on her face. "Sorry. Wrong remote" . The buzzing slows down a bit but there is still a faint rumble to it. I go the rest of the baking time without any other major vibrations a couple spikes here and there that just made me want more. I finish the waffles and hand her the plate. As I'm walking to the wall to hang up the apron the egg begins higher then before. I drop to my knees. It feels soooo goooooooood. I grab my breast with one hand and place the other over my pussy and rub my clit through the apron. I just sat there on the floor for almost 2 mins playing with myself before I climax for a fourth time.
I glance over through half closed eyes and see Alex leaning forward on the couch looking at me with a fork in her mouth.
She takes it out and says "You're missing the show." With a mouth full of waffle as the egg goes back to a low buzz.
There is more from this night but I have to go play D&D ill continue it after that!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1059 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are a very lucky girl!
    Extremely well written and thoroughly enjoyable

Thank you