Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maxxim

Rate this Entry

A question of selfishness...

Posted 02-01-2009 at 07:52 PM by Maxxim

I have a question. I know that I am selfish and greedy in my ambition to have two slaves. I am generally up front about my motives and my wants. I tend not to lie since its hard to keep track of what you told who when and where. It's best to keep it simple. Now the scenario in question after I have Digressed:

I was recently in a situation where I was told that a potential slave had no bf/gf or master. That later turned out false. One of my requirements is that a sub be free of attachments. I left this sub, twice actually. my own fault for going back. They wanted to keep talking to me, and I let them. Now, I personally like a clean break but they wanted to talk to me afterward. It really was only a matter of time before they asked me to play. I told them that I would not if they were in a relationship. I asked if the bf/gf knew and if they considered it cheating. The answers were no, and I don't know. I was told that the question would be asked to find out if the bf/gf considered it cheating. I also told this person that I personally didn't like talking to a potential I had decided not to pursue any further. The response was 'is that fair to me?' The conversation went on eventually coming back to fairness to all involved including the bf/gf. Now, at this point, I was told that they weren't going to ask if it was cheating until they wished to play again. I was also told that What the bf/gf thought and what I thought didn't matter as long as they did not do it again.

Now the question at last: Is that a selfish way to look at things? I certainly believe so, I'm even guilty to a certain extent, but I'm getting better.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1519 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have no idea what you just said/post too messy... Try cleaning up what you mean n such. Small minds such as mine don't know what to make out of this post D=
    Posted 02-03-2009 at 09:50 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline