Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Reminder: I am Sinister's Princess

Posted 12-17-2015 at 06:31 PM by techiegirl
Updated 12-18-2015 at 12:23 PM by techiegirl

Not entirely sure why, but Sinister has recently started calling me princess (much to my embarrassment). So, when I started informing him that I wasn't a princess, he had fun teaching me otherwise.

I had to run a few errands today while Sinister would be out with friends, so he gave me some rules that would warm me up to the idea of being his princess. Nothing major. He chose my outfit for the day and made it a rule that I needed to do either 30 seconds of rubbing my clit or 5 cunt spanks anytime I got into my car.

My outfit wasn't something I normally wear. Pink bra and g-string, black leggings, sweater boots, burgundy dress, and a cream colored sweater jacket thing. He told me to get my hair french braided as that was more regal.

The errands were fine and I opted for only doing cunt spanks. 20 spanks later and I was back at home, completely reminded that Sinister owns my body.

Once he was able to talk to me, the vibe went against my clit on level 2 (out of 10), no touching. According to Sinister, what makes someone a princess is their ability to remain composed no matter what distractions are going on. So, after explaining this all to me, he had my turn the vibe up to level 8 and read to him the story I'd written (found here).

It's a very...smutty story and I'd written it with us in mind and well, the entire thing was incredibly embarrassing. A few times while reading it, he would tell me to pause, give me an order, say I was doing amazing and he was so proud, then tell me to continue. His orders were along the lines of, turn the vibe up to 10, press down on the vibe with your hand, and so on.

Near the end of the story, noises were interrupting me more and more. Once I'd finished reading it, he once again told me how amazing I'd done (cuz he's the greatest dom eva) and then had me read the final 4 paragraphs all the while rubbing my clit and trying to get closer and closer to the edge, but he wanted me to read it as though I didn't have a vibe buzzing away between my legs.

It took me a few tries, he made me start over after any mistake, but I was able to finish reading it and get close to the edge. Instead of having me turn the vibe down, he just made me stop touching and put my hands on my thighs.

After a few poor choice words on my part (I called him a bitch and a bunny and a bastard) he had me put a clothespin (yes I bought clothespins) on my tongue. It wasn't until I admitted to not being in charge that I was allowed to remove it.

Next, I had to rub the vibe and get to the edge. I would then turn the vibe off and come down from it. Unless, I convinced him (before I reached the edge) that I was his princess. This was so fucking mean! I had direct orders to keep pushing myself closer and closer and I nearly decided to just edge instead of admit to being his princess. But, the desire to cum was too much, so I had about 10 seconds to convince him I wanted to be and that I am his cute little princess, or I'd end up on the edge with no orgasm.

After some very choice phrases on my end, Sinister believed that I was his princess and gave me permission to cum. It was a great orgasm. Like damn. It was also a fantastic reminder that Sinister protects me, that he stole me away, locked me in a tower. That I'm his captured princess, which is just hot as fuck.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments