Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ShadowsGhost

Rate this Entry

Wild night with gf #1

Posted 12-03-2019 at 04:47 PM by ShadowsGhost

This is my first real blog and i really want to share my expirences with my gf.

Two days ago i was sleeping over by my GF.
We decided to play a roulette game with tasks on it like :
Drink alchohol,
Wear things,
And also punishments like shot pee from the other person.

One of the dares was to pee all over eachother. I really needed to go so my gf laid down. I mostly peed over her face. After that it was her turn so I had to lay down. That's where I realised that I was laying in my own pee. The floor was soaked by it. After I went laying down my gf started peeing all over me. Some of it came into my mouth. It was so warm and it got me so fucking wet. I just love pee so much.

This was a big punishment for me but gf was in luck. I got almost all the pieces of clothing and they were all girls cloths. I felt really shy and slutty sitting next to her in just a skirt, an arm sleeve and a big bra. She thought it looked cute but it's just really uncomfortable to be on girls clothing.

Another punishment was getting gagged with the other person's sock. I had to keep her used sock inside my mouth for about 3 rounds. My mouth got so dry and I was unable to kiss my girl. Almost directly after I was allowed to take it out the wheel landed on lick feet. I was struggling a bit because I never licked someone's feet. I have to be honest here, it's not as bad as I thought and it even kinda turned me on.

I hoped you liked it as much as i did
If you have tips or just comments, dont be shy <3

Ps. I will have a weekend soon with my girlfriend where we use our new sex toys.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 707 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Many thanks for sharing. It sounds very exciting.

Have fun with the new toys.