Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Triggers

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

I have dealt with triggers all my life ...

When people call me certain names: slut, bitch, whore, baby ... or described as selfish.
When I hear the word c**t.
When I am playfully slapped on the behind with a wooden spoon.
When I am told to sit in the corner.
When I am told what to by somebody who doesn't have the right to.
Smelling the

These things are all triggers. They cause me to feel negative things. Depending on which one and when, I can have many different reactions:

I freeze. I feel like I can't breath. I start shaking uncontrollably. I cry. I shut down. I get angry.

But last week, Sir asked me if I wanted to work on something he had read about.

The idea is that when I cum, he will say a word or combination of words, and over time, when I hear those words, I will be able to cum or get super excited with just those words being spoken.

So we started to work on this week. We have chosen a short phrase as our trigger. Sir has recorded it for me and I have it saved on my phone. When he allows me to cum, I am to try and play it as close to the point of my cumming as possible.

When he sent me that recording, I was allowed to listen to it once as a test to make sure it was working. Already, with no stimulation, I heard him say those words and I instantly had goosebumps, my clit became swollen and pulsing, and my panties grew damp.

I am so excited to try this. It turns me on so much to think that just those 3 words and his voice could bring me from zero to orgasm.

I am also eager to turn the word "Trigger" into something positive.

Does anybody on get dare have any experience trying this? I would be eager to hear about your experiences and any advice for asslvr and I as we embark on this adventure together.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have no experience trying this but I love the idea!!! Might have to try it myself actually. It seems like it would work. Your mind would begin to associate those words and an orgasm so I so not see why it would not work over time
  2. Old Comment
    I can do this with my Dom. I can both cum and edge on command with no stimulation. It really is an amazing feeling. It doesn't work for everyone and you have to really open your mind to it but I hope it works out for you!

Best of luck and if you have any questions about it feel free to PM me!
  3. Old Comment
    I am able to do it go from zero to at least an edge by looking at a simple phrase from master. I haven't yet listened to him say it but I can't wait for that day Good luck to you! It really is an amazing feeling to give someone that much control over you.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subbiebrookie View Comment
    I am able to do it go from zero to at least an edge by looking at a simple phrase from master. I haven't yet listened to him say it but I can't wait for that day Good luck to you! It really is an amazing feeling to give someone that much control over you.
    That gives me so much inspiration. I hope you get to hear that phrase some day soon. Just hearing my masters voice makes me feel so many things ... safe, happy ... but hearing those words ... and the power and passion he puts into it ... it makes me so ready for him.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Comment
    I can do this with my Dom. I can both cum and edge on command with no stimulation. It really is an amazing feeling. It doesn't work for everyone and you have to really open your mind to it but I hope it works out for you!

Best of luck and if you have any questions about it feel free to PM me!
    Thank you so much, I will keep yuo in mind if I have any questions. It is so good to hear that this is possible. My mind is wide open and I really want it to work.
  6. Old Comment
    I've had some experience with this. I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time and recently got the chance to test it. In the end, my submissive could reach orgasm with just a few trigger words, whether she wanted to or not (but I'd say she did). I'm still learning and experimenting and bought an interesting book to read about hypnosis just yesterday.

It's great to see the two of you experimenting with this. I think it's a wonderful fetish and it gives so much more control over a sub. I'd love to hear more about your experiences
  7. Old Comment
    Although we are still very early in our journey, I feel we have made some great progress. You have been incredibly willing, trusting, diligent and patient, I admire you for this beyond explination. I promise in time, we can experience exactly what we want if we both just believe.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Although we are still very early in our journey, I feel we have made some great progress. You have been incredibly willing, trusting, diligent and patient, I admire you for this beyond explination. I promise in time, we can experience exactly what we want if we both just believe.
    You make it easy to be those things Sir. I do believe Sir.