Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 06-18-2020 at 01:57 PM by BastyTheKitty

Loves: Diapers, Ageplay, Collars, Petplay, and Hypnosis

Likes: Light humiliation, Golden shower, Hidden public, Anal, and Edging

Dislikes: Watersports and Ruined orgasms

Hates: Heavy humiliation, Chastity, and Pain

Limits: Bimbofication, Sissification, Blackmail, Public, Family, Social suicide, CBT, Blood, Pet play (non-cat), Tickling, Cuckolding, and Scat
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Return to GD

Posted 06-18-2020 at 05:26 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
With Covid...life has become a lot quieter, it is harder to see friends, I am working from home and the office has been closed again after a brief period of being reopened...
So I've decided coming back to this site would be a good way to get the creative juices flowing and to connect with some people

So, to celebrate not only my return, but also me hitting the 1000 posts threshold I have my new post:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387621...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Follow-up to Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-18-2020 at 04:47 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! Basty here once again to follow up on how yesterday went and what I've done since then. At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try something a little differently. I have quite a few towels laying around and one cloth diaper without a cover. A few days ago I realised I could cut a rubbish bag to create a homemade plastic cover to help with leaking, so I put that on my computer chair with a towel (at the time, my cloth had already been soaked) and every couple of minutes just relaxed...
getDare Sweetheart