Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Laneece

Rate this Entry

Question

Posted 08-25-2013 at 12:23 PM by Laneece

I was able to find a Master here so I'm no longer looking. I do hove a question though, my new master or Sir is what I HAVE to call him. Anyway sir what's me to wake him up every morning by getting him horny. I only one idea for the fantasy story to tell him. I already told him that one, so I'm out of idea for the fantasy story can anyone help by thinking of anymore ideas for I fantasy story I can tell him so he'll wake up horny? He likes slow teasing. If you have any ideas for my slow teasing fantasy story pleas let me know I have to wake him up by 8:15 tonight

Thank you
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1814 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think he basically wants to hear something about your kinks and fantasies. So why don't you try to wrap your likes and kinks in little fantasy stories your send him every morning.

Just pick something hot you've read or saw and build up a story around that. Find a character and a place and let them tell your little secret.

Or If you prefer a more direct approach, ask your master directly what your want/need/expect from him for today. best case you get it, worst case you get a punishment so kind of a win-win situation for a sub