Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Princess Pancakes

Posted 03-25-2016 at 09:49 AM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:
1. You will head to the kitchen completely naked and grab a container.
2. Next, you will edge once and then masturbate and orgasm once in your room.
3. You will put the container under your pussy when you are ready to orgasm and collect your sex.
4. Next, you will head to the bathroom and grab your sister’s and brother toothbrush.
5. Next, you will edge once and then masturbate and orgasm once in your room with each toothbrush while filling the container
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM dares

Posted 03-24-2016 at 12:04 PM by DancingBear

Don't PM me with dares
Sister Sparrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog 11 - sexslave fantasy story

Posted 03-24-2016 at 08:39 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-03-2016 at 11:15 PM by RainbowSky

The moment they appeared at my front door I regretted it. I’d seen online a quick easy way to pay off your university debt and I was thrilled. I didn’t want to have to spend the rest of my life paying it off. The quicker I could do it the better for me. So I signed up there and then. I still had two more years left at uni but at least this way I could earn the money back while spending it. It seemed simple enough, there didn’t seem to be any catch just a bit of night work. I didn’t read the t&c’s,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Cuddling with Jane

Posted 03-23-2016 at 09:15 AM by The Slutty Princess

For those who do not know, Jane is my best friend. She had been my best friend since middle school. Well over the course of middle school to senior year in high school, I have grown this “attraction” towards my best friend. Our friendship has only strengthened. Jane is over at my house so much, it may appear that she could be my sister. We share the same personality, interests, and have similar characteristics. I love her and find her absolutely stunning, drop-dead gorgeous. Ever since we kissed in 8th...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 10 - Toilet

Posted 03-21-2016 at 11:25 PM by RainbowSky

The blog post questions answered are:
Right we will have a complete record of you visits to the toilet tomorrow.
1. What you were wearing
2. What you needed to do
4 Confirm you sat to do it
5.How long did it take
6 how many squares of paper did you use
7. Did you wipe
8 Did you wash your hands

The record is here:
1st – 7:00am – immediately after waking up, in my pyjama shorts and t-shirt, wee, I sat down, 30 seconds, 2, yes,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Second Live Cam Session

Posted 03-21-2016 at 11:50 AM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-21-2016 at 12:19 PM by SoloPlayMate44

I enjoyed the first live cam session so much that I went out looking for another! This time was still fun but could have been better.

I started out on my feet in just boxers and he wanted to see my cock so I pulled them down. Then I showed him my toys and he instructed me to show him my cock so I pulled them down. Then he asked about my toys and so I showed him my box, he selected my strapon dildo and pink panties. He started me by sucking the dildo as if he were standing in front of me...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old

Is it sexual acts or humiliation that arouses me?

Posted 03-20-2016 at 11:39 PM by RainbowSky

I've realised that whenever something arouses me its usually a humiliating task or event or just that I get embarrassed about it.

Now I asked for social experiments to try out and see if it is sexual tasks or the humiliation factor that arouses me and makes me wet.

The first one I got, I have now completed yesterday. It involved filling s small perfume bottle with rice to the halfway mark and then placing it in the crotch of my panties, closely followed by a pair of tight...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized