Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

My First Puppy Shower, A Mistress sighting and other Ramblings

Posted 07-16-2014 at 12:04 PM by Nzrunner
Updated 07-16-2014 at 12:11 PM by Nzrunner

Today my day started off kinda low. I ended up staying up most of the night for the second night in a row helping a dear sweet friend. That in itself was fine because that is what I am here for but the resulting lack of sleep left me tired and cranky.

I got but back into the teased/denied by girls thread by Mistress yesterday do to a number of reason involving being sassy, pushy and failing a task. I ended up with just a few edges really until my Princess decided to add my max (200 edges) I responded grumpily to her and in turn Mistress got involved. I ended up feeling unloved, frustrated, cranky, horny and surrounded. Mistress quickly assured me of her love and even sent me my first face picture of herself (side view). I instantly felt better seeing her. Unfortunately this did nothing to relieve my horniness only making it worse causing Mistress much happiness and making her laugh at me. She also teased me asking if I wanted to cum. When I begged her this is what she said "MY little pup won't get to cum for a while."

I went for a nice run (pups need their exercise) and then prepared for my shower. I got into the shower, turned on the water to nice and warm and got down on my paws. Ouch! that floor is not as comfortable as it could be. I first took care of a little business and lifted my leg and relieved myself on the wall. I next began with my head soaping it up being sure to do a good job with it for Mistress. It was hard to figure out my balance on only three paws but I endured. I moved on to the rest of my puppy body taking special care to wash EVERYTHING.

By the end I was such a horny pup that I edged a few times trying to get a little accomplished for the t/d thread. I turned the water off and shook myself dry before rolling around on the towel to get dry. I picked up my towel in my mouth and carried in back to my room proud of having accomplished my first pup shower on my own.

So what started so poorly turned out to be so wonderful and... the day is only half over!!. I am still so thrilled at seeing Mistress for the first time that I don't think anything can ruin today

Mistress's pup in training,
zacho
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2100 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I just wanted to clarify for a certain someone that my day was not low because she woke me up in the middle of the night in desperate need of help. I LOVE YOU thats why I do that and no matter how tired I am I will always be there for you no matter what time it is!!!!!
    Updated 07-16-2014 at 04:06 PM by Nzrunner