Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

All about my feet: For Jaro

Posted 11-17-2018 at 06:53 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is a really hard blog for me. I am very self concious about my feet. They are not small and dainty like some girls feet. I got my feet from my dad. They are thick, wide and long with short, stubby little toes.

On top of this, I also have a skin condition called Schamberg Disease. It isn't harmful, but it also isn't pretty. It leaves my feet spotted with rust colored spots.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dear Santa ...

Posted 11-17-2018 at 05:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today Daddy and I put up our Christmas tree and decorated the house for Christmas. It was a lot of fun. I have some very special ornaments on my tree, but some of my favorites are the butterflies, Rapunzel, Eeyore and our engagement ornament.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181117_160256.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	698

Also, this year Daddy bought me a new ornament. It is Ariel from The Little Mermaid!!! It is so pretty and I really like it.

After we decorated, Daddy helped me write a letter to Santa.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181117_155756.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	153
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	699  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract week 7

Posted 11-17-2018 at 01:03 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:59 AM by jane@

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Long list of likes, limits, and what I'm looking for in a master

Posted 11-17-2018 at 03:25 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

First of all, You may be as mean and humiliating as you like and make me feel as dumb as you want, Sir. I'll tell you if it's too much, Sir. Im looking for a very controlling and mean master who will talk down to me like I'm the dumbest,most vapid and airheaded stupid bitch they've ever talked to. I can take a lot of verbal degradation and humiliation as well as in tasks, Sir. I would like a mastersnwho will control and extremely humiliate and degrade me at any point possible yet also understand that...
Posted in Uncategorized