Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loophole Jumping Butterbrat

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly

I am a self proclaimed brat! I don't really think that it is a secret. I am proud to be a brat! I tend to get a lot of questions from people about my brattiness. People want to know why I brat or what it is that I do to be bratty. Well this blog is going to help explain! I have asked Icemaiden, the brattiest person I know, to help me as well! Her writing will be in pink and mine is in blue.

THE STIGMA

I think some people see the title “Brat” and they automatically think something negative. They think that I am disobedient, and that I am less of a sub because of it. However, I don’t think that is true at all. Just because I find a loophole, it doesn’t mean I am disobedient. Just because I call my Dom “Butthead”, it doesn’t mean I don’t respect him.

If I didn’t respect AM I wouldn’t brat him at all! Being playfully bratty is one of the ways I show my affection towards him. If I didn’t brat him or purposely drive him crazy then I wouldn’t respect him. It may sound odd to people who don’t have experiences with brats or have bought into the stigma of brat = bad. But bratting AM is my way of being playful with him. Sure sometimes I will push a little further to test - but I also know exactly where the line is that separates bratting from disrespectful and never cross it.

WHY DO I BRAT?

I know that some people brat because they want to be punished, or they want negative attention, but I brat because I like to be funny. I have my grumpy moments where I will say “NO” or pretend not to hear what my Dom says, but most of the time, I do it because I want to get a positive reaction from my Dom. I love to make him laugh.

I also make myself laugh A LOT! Sometimes so hard that I can’t even take a breath and explain the bratty thing that I did.

Just recently AM set me 100 lines. (I want to state first I didn’t receive them because I was disobedient but because I abbreviated some words, forgetting I am not supposed to any more.) I responded by writing and sending him a picture of:
1: “line”
2: “line”
Miss: “line”
A: “line”
Few: “line”
99: “line.”
100: “line.”

Was this done to be bratty? Of course! Was it done to be disobedient? Not at all. I had every intention of writing the lines out properly, I just did that first because I found it funny. And later AM admitted he laughed when he saw them too - which was my main intention. To make him laugh!

I don’t brat to annoy him or displease him. Well, I don’t brat to annoy him in a negative way. A little eye rolling while laughing is always fun. I don’t brat to be disciplined or punished, that isn’t the dynamic that I want, like or have. I brat to be funny and to make both AM and myself laugh. I brat to be playful with AM and prefer being silly and cheeky and bratty in a playful way than taking us seriously all the time. I’m not saying there aren’t times when I know I need to be serious (and in those times I am) but if I had to be like that all the time then AM and I wouldn’t work. He knows my brat is only in it to cause laughs and humour and make him smile. Not to mention he also enjoys retaliating to it - because even though he doesn’t discipline or punish for me bratting he may still respond to it without warning and tell me to do something I’m not fond of like peg my nipples or tongues etc. And when he does, I do it. Even if I am pouting and saying “NO!” to him even as I go to grab the pegs and attach them. Because bratting doesn’t make me disobedient or a bad submissive, I still do everything that he asks of me. Mostly with minimal fuss. If I bratted him and then refused to accept the consequences that wouldn’t make me a brat. That would make me a little shit and disobedient. There is a difference and a lot of people seem to miss this difference.

Just because I am being a brat, it doesn’t mean I don’t respect my Dom. It just means that I love him and feel comfortable enough being silly around him. As Icey said, I don’t brat to be disodient. Most of the time, I will do exactly as he says, I will just do while while calling him names or saying “no” or stomping my foot.

HOW DO I BRAT?

There are some general bratty things we do:

* Calling my Dom names (butthead, Sir farts a lot, butt nugget)
*I also call AM names such as butthead, dollophead, sparkles.
*When AM is being serious and all dommly, I will get very giggly and sarcastic and respond in a way that makes me laugh even more. The times AM doesn’t laugh (which are rare) and glares at me instead only causes me to laugh more.

* “Losing” a toy that I don’t want to use, or “forgetting” to charge something
* A lot of my toys have mysteriously “poofed” when AM asks me to grab it.
* I like to bite Mr. Devious, or give him hickies. Or slapping his ass.
*When AM asks me to do something I will list the ways why it isn’t really a good idea and why I shouldn’t do it and why it is a good idea for him to do it instead.
* Finding loopholes … like after having multiple orgasms and being told “turn the wand on” and I do, but don’t put it back on my clit.

Here are also some specific examples of some of my favorite bratty moments:

* My Dom once asked me to assign one number to each of the 10 buttons on my shirt. I was supposed to write it down on a piece of paper. I wrote it down and then he had me roll a 10 sided die to determine which button I would need to undo while at work for a period of 10 minutes. I rolled the die and got a 9. He told me to unbutton button 9. But I didn’t have a button number 9 because I had labeled them 11, 3003, 45, 89, 505, 666, etc.

* AM told me once to have a 10 minute cold bath. So I did and immediately after topped it up with hot water. He didn’t say I couldn’t have a hot one right after…

* When my Dom told me to take off one piece of clothing at work, I put on my sweater and then took it off.

* I once had to write out “I know, right.” 100 times because I had abbreviated it to IKR? in a conversation. I did so and at the end of the paper I wrote “Y U so mean!”

* I was given permission to go pee, but before I did, I had to bring a pen with me to the bathroom and write something on my boob and take a photo. I wrote “something”.

* Another time when I was told to write something on my boob, I wrote “(dom’s name) is a butthead”.

* I will often tell AM it is opposite day. If he tells me to go and fetch a toy? It’s opposite day so obviously you don’t really want me to do that. And when he complains I point out he says my little age is 3 (it’s not, it is 3.5) and 3 year olds have a lot of opposite days so what does he expect?

* I write blogs like this … https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83681

* AM isn’t a fan of glitter and sparkles. So naturally his new nickname became Sparkles. (P.S He even signed a recent letter he wrote to me with “Sparkles” !!!! See, he knows his name.
AM once gave me a task to go to the shop with my nipples pegged and then asked for a report on it. I told him everything I did and felt EXCEPT about the pegs. He made a post about it here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321402 along with asking GD to settle our disagreement on whether the report was acceptable. I also commented in the thread all the reasons why it was completely acceptable. (Butterfly may have also altered the poll votes...which we both found hilarious!)
Nu uh .. you can't prove it. I think you honestly won by 1000.

* A year or so ago, I had a short trial with a new Dom. While getting to know this Dom, I learned that he almost exclusively dressed in black. Of course, the only logical nickname for him was “Mr. Rainbow”.

* I change AM’s signature and profile often. I write about how he is my slave and will do anything for me and team up with Iheartfun to get people to spam his inbox with PM dares or pointless questions. I think his profile is actually set to something nice right now so I should really change that soon...

* Abusivemaster gave me a task once to pee in the shower. It made me super blushy, and when he asked me to write him a report, I decided to get a bit bratty … here is another blog I wrote on about it … https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81781

* Not only do I call AM names, I have also named his penis. He rolled his eyes a LOT when I told him what its new name was.

* I call Mr. Devious’ penis his “little minion”. I like to call it little, even though it isn’t just because I know it annoys him :P Oh .. and I like to dress it up .. like a dinosaur! Rawr! Or make it talk! The little pee hole looks like a mouth. And if you have never seen a cock with googly eyes, you are missing out!

* I write things like this blog: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82942

* I was given a task to give nipple suckers attached to my boobs anytime that I watched tv for 72 hours. Well, I was tired of having them sucked on, and so after 30 minutes, I decided to attach them to my boobs with bandaids.

CONCLUSION

How can I do things like this and still claim I am not a bad submissive or that I am not disobedient? Because I still follow every order AM gives to me. I still complete every task he gives me to the best of my ability. My favourite thing to hear from him is still “Good girl.” or “I am proud of you.” And contrary to popular opinion, I get a LOT of those from him. Because he and I both know that my bratty tendencies are not indulged in to make him feel bad or to get out of a task. The only time I will attempt to “get out” of a task is if I feel AM has missed something accidentally about surrounding circumstances regarding my ability to do it - and even then I don’t refuse. I simply bring up my concerns and we discuss them and he makes a final decision which I follow, even if he is standing by his original decision. So while it may seem impossible to those who haven’t played with brats or don’t like brats or believe the negative associations about brats, it IS possible to be a well behaved brat. I would know, because I am one!

I don’t think I could have said that any better myself … so I approve the above message. As somebody wise once told me, I am a “loophole jumping butterbrat!" and I am proud of it!!!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ive always wondered how the two of y'all brat. and this was super informative! also, i love all the loop holes ya keep finding butterfly. and the opposite day thing had me dying! xD
    Posted 07-26-2018 at 04:07 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Super informative indeed. I just wonder what the female version of 'butt nugget' would be.
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like a lot of fun I have tried a few things like this with Goddess Sam...But I do think it's something that comes far more naturally to girls than it does guys.....