Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Wedding Spanking Report

Posted 04-27-2017 at 10:57 AM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

Last week, IceMaiden posted a thread to earn spankings for me, and edges for Asslvr as a pre-wedding gift. We managed to earn 1240 spankings and 12 edges! I was very impressed with how many we received. We have been waiting to find time to be able to get them done, and last night was the night.

Although the rules of the thread allowed us to do them in a few sessions, we decided to try and get them all done at once.

The spankings were to be broken down as follows:

Asslvr's Hand: 19% = 236
Heart Crop: 17% = 211
Star Crop: 8% = 99
Hair Brush: 17% = 211
Flogger: 15% = 186
Whippy Cane: 16% (corrected to 19%) = 235
Cane: 8%*8 = 62

*Since this is only supposed to be a max of 5%, I am going to add the additional 3% with the whippy cane as I can handle it a lot better.

When we returned home last night, I remembered that there was also a prize for the 500th and 1000th spankings. The winners were Shadowice0823 and IceMaiden. I messaged Shadow and asked him which of the three prizes he wanted. He decided that he wanted me to complete half of the spankings with a glass plug that I had showed him the night before:

Asslvr got all of the implements lined up on the bed and I got into position. I was on my knees on the bed, with my face flat on the bed, ass sticking up in the air. It was cold in the room, so I had put a nightgown on, but it was gathered at my hips, leaving my ass exposed and vulnerable.

I can't say I was nervous at this point. More so excited. I knew we could stop if we needed to, and I do like being spanked. The one part that I was nervous about was the cane spankings. It is almost a bit too much for me. I originally wanted to get these over with first, but Asslvr convinced me that it would be better to warm me up with with the flogger at first.

Asslvr started to whip me with the flogger. Normally he is pretty gentle, not wanting to hurt me, but the flogger STUNG! He was definitely starting out heavy handed. It didn't take long for my ass to feel warm and tingly. He did 50 spankings and I swear no two were in the same place. The flogger touched every inch of my ass.

Next came the heart crop. This is probably the spanking implement we use the most. It gives a nice sting, but unless he uses it really hard, it really doesn't hurt too much. He was much gentler with the heart crop than the flogger, and 50 was pretty easy to handle.

At this point, I decided that I would keep track of the spankings. I like even numbers, so I asked Asslvr to do another 11 with the flogger to make it an even number. These 11 hurt even more than the first 50.

Then came his hand. OUCH!!!! He was being relentless. 86 very hard spankings with his hand. At this point I was getting nervous. I wasn't sure if I could handle so many hand spankings on top of everything else, and I knew it was only going to get worse. It didn't help that he had me trying to count with him, and I always seemed to reach the number at least 1 or 2 before him.

Next, I wanted to get the 62 with the cane out of the way. I was so scared as my ass was already burning. The cane is so thuddy, and I much prefer a whippier spanking. But the cane makes Asslvr nervous as well and he was pretty gentle with me. Only a few really stung.

At this point I knew I needed a bit of a break to catch my breath. I was also getting increasingly turned on. My clit was started to throb and I could feel myself starting to get wet. I asked Asslvr to use the wand on me. He wasn't going to at first, but I was able to convince him eventually. When he put it on my clit, it felt so good. We have both been so busy and stressed lately, and so we haven't really played much. It felt wonderful. I was rocking my hips back and forth, getting it to hit just the right spot. It didn't take me too long and I was almost at an edge. Of course that is right when Asslvr decided to turn it off! Grrr.

Asslvr decided to do the next 99 with the star crop. By now my ass wasn't as burny and it didn't feel too bad. I made the mistake of telling him that, and he gave me a few pretty hard smacks which made me scream out.

The first 85 with the whippy cane were better than I expected at first too. The whippy cane is a lot thinner and very flexible and it leaves thin red lines on my ass. It really does pack a punch when he uses it with a bit of force. Half way through the 85, I was begging him to let me use the wand again. I was so horny at this point. I just wanted to cum.

But instead of the wand, I got 50 more hand spankings. These ones were just as brutal as the first set and I was squirming and yelling out as he continued to spank me. Every time his hand connected with my ass, my clit throbbed some more.

I really needed that wand!

And so I got .... 61 spankings with the brush. The brush is also kind of a thuddy spanking. We really have not used it too much, and it was a spur of the moment decision to add it to the poll. But I am glad I did. It was a different sensation and the 61 spankings went pretty quickly and not as painful as the hand spankings.

However, the flogger really started to sting as he administered the next 36 spankings. Especially because it started to wander. It got me on the back of my legs a few times, as well as between my legs. FUCK! Both of those spots really stung. I couldn't sit still at this point and I was really begging him for the wand.

At last I heard him turn it on and touch it to my clit. I was so horny that I was rubbing against the wand. Getting closer and closer to the edge. And then ... nothing. He turned the fucking thing off again!

That is when I reminded him that he needed to complete 12 edges himself. I was really just buying time because my ass was very burny and sensitive. I knew we were close to the halfway mark and I needed to decide if I wanted to continue. As I was still debating in my head, Asslvr slipped inside me from behind.

It felt so good to feel him inside me. I squeezed around him a few times before he started to fuck me. After a few minutes, I could tell that Asslvr was getting close, and sure enough he had to pull out to stop himself from cumming. When he went back inside me, he put the wand against my clit. The feeling of him moving inside me, the wand hitting my clit harder with every thrust, I was so close to cumming. I asked permission and he said NO! I begged and begged, needing release. Just as I couldn't hold back any longer, he told me to cum for him.

He tried to hold the wand on my clit as he continued to fuck me, but I moved too much to try and get away and he edged again just as I pulled away enough for him to slip out.

I thought we were done and we would go back to spankings, but I guess he wanted to get more of his edges out of the way because he slipped back inside me and continued to fuck me hard and fast. I was so sensitive from just cumming so I kept my hips still at first in protest. However, after he had edged again, it started to feel good and my hips started to move on their own, to meet his thrusts. By the time he was at 7 edges, I was starting to get close to the edge again. When he pulled out for the 8th time, I groaned. I was so close to the edge! The ninth was the shortest and most torturous. I was begging him to let me cum again.

Instead, it was time to put the plug in for Shadow. I love the feeling of glass sliding inside my ass. It is so smooth and slippery. This plug really makes me feel full. And it was freezing when he first started to push it inside. I couldn't relax enough around the cold base to let it in, so Asslvr just kept rocking it in and out of my ass until finally it slipped in.

Because it was so cold, I needed a minute to adjust and I asked Asslvr if he could please let me use the wand again. It always helps me relax. He turned the wand on low and started to rub it from the plug up to my clit. This is one of the best sensations ever. The wand is so powerful that it feels as though it is vibrating my entire pubic bone and the addition of the plug is just .... beyond words! Of course it couldn't last forever, and so way too soon, the wand was put away and the second half of spanking continued.

The next 50 with the heart crop weren't too bad. It was a nice warm up because the next 50 with the hair brush were much worse. All of a sudden, I could really feel them. Each spanking made me clench around the plug, which caused a little jolt to my clit.

It was time to use the whippy cane again. We started out with the plan to do 50, but as we were approaching, I just wanted to get them done with, so I told Asslvr to just keep going. I was starting to feel floaty and gave up on counting at this point. I just closed my eyes and wiggled my bum as I took the 150 whippy cane spanks.

Then (this is my favorite part of the whole night) he started to spank me, without warning, with his hand. These felt so amazing. They were hard and firm and it was making me so wet. After the first 10 spankings, he turned the wand on my clit. After 20, I was ready to cum and he turned it out, without missing a spanking. He kept going, turning the wand on and off, edging me as I continued to be spanked. Even when he turned the wand off, I felt like I was right at the edge. I felt, for the first time ever, that I could almost cum from just the spanking. It was so intense and I was really sad that there was only 100 of them.
Views 1099 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Then it was time to do 50 brush spanks and 100 heart spanks. To be honest, I don't remember much from these. I think I was starting to zone out a little bit.

The last 100 flogger spankings on the other hand! Those I remember. Asslvr usually spanks me all over the place, never really hitting the same place twice in a row. However, this time, he administered the 100 spankings really fast and hard, going back and forth between cheeks, hitting the same two spots over and over. This brought me out of the zone that I was falling into, and I became a lot more vocal.

Then he did the most torturous thing ever. He lightly ran his fingers over my hot, sensitive ass. It was incredibly ticklish and I couldn't stay still. I almost squirmed away when finally he stopped.

The only thing left was 50 strokes of the brush.

This time he didn't hold back. After 26 strokes I was squirming and screaming and I had to stop for a break. It was a good time to get the phone ready because we needed to record 5 spankings for Icey. After I pushed record, Asslvr tickled me again (NOT NICE), so the start of Icey's recording is me giggling, followed by "Fuck" when he starts to give me 5 hard thwacks of the brush.

After I turned off the recording, we gave me 15 hard, fast spanks and then he turned the wand on.

HEAVEN!!!!

The last 4 spankings were given out slowly but harder than any other. Everytime I started to feel close to the edge, he would spank me and the pain would pull me back from the edge a little bit.

Finally they were all done.

I only had a minute to catch my breath before Asslvr was inside me again. Fucking me. Driving the plug further and further inside me with each thrust. Asslvr had the wand in his hand, gently touching it to my clit between thrusts. We both edged 3 times before he finally held it against my clit and drove hard into me. Fucking me hard and fast. The next thing I knew he was saying "cum with me" and I erupted around him. Feeling his cum explode inside me.

Oh.My.God!

So intense.

After a few minutes rest, I went to clean up and got into a nice shower. While I was showering, an intense feeling of cold and motion came over me and I was crying, hard. It was short but intense. A burst of emotion, a wonderful release. It really was a fantastic play session.

Thank you to all who participated!!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow that sounds so amazing Butterfly! I was happy to hear last night that the plug felt wonderful I was a little worried with the spankings it might be uncomfortable but that wasn't the case. I am so happy you got lots of orgasms even happier you got teased and edged you know how those make me smile so much hehe
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks Shadow. The plug did cause Asslvr a bit of pain after fucking me for so long. He has a tiny bruise at the base of his cock.
  4. Old Comment
    What a great report Miss. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! And the plug certainly was a nice addition. That one really looks intriguing!
  5. Old Comment
    Pure delicious excellence! (I'm secretly pretending that at least one of those extra good spanks - as described at the end of part one of your HOT! report - was one that I had requested... )
  6. Old Comment
    This was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read this a while ago but I never posted my comment so I decided to do it now. *fans self* sounds like you two had a blast