Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Reports are pointless most of the time

Posted 02-19-2024 at 10:41 PM by Toybox

I feel like quite often I get tasks from people on here like, "Smack your ass 20 times then report back to me" I will do the task and then tell them, "Finished the task." I dont really know what you are expecting from a report. "My ass hurts." I just smacked it 20 times." Thats it. If the entirety of a report can be summarized in a single sentence there really is no need to send one, but some people on here I've talked to get disappointed (and in some cases mad) when I dont. Well, give me something to report about. Telling me to deep throat my dildo for 3 minutes then demanding a report is going to leave you with a really boring report. With the ass smacking example I've had people tell me, "Well how did you feel in the moment? Humiliated? Turned on?" I mean, no. I smacked my ass in the privacy of my room. This is quite mild when I have an entire thread dedicated to having GD gangbang me for a task that lasted 3 hours. Just saying, you give simple boring tasks you get simple boring reports or no reports at all. *shrug*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1218 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well. This exactly should go into a report

If you think deepthroating a dildo is boring and does not much to you, the report should go like

"I deepthroated the dildo 3 times. Not much of a challenge as I am used to that and do that nearly daily with a real cock."

On the other hand, if you would be a person who does hard with deepthroating, the report should be like

"I deepthroated the dildo 3 times. The first time I did really hard getting it in my mouth and I gagged on it quite early. The second time the same. The third time I really pushed myself, I got a lot further, and now my throat hurts."

Off course, for such a simple task, you don't write pages. Two sentences are mostly enough. However, what is the difference if you just write "Finished, I deepthroated it 3 times"? -> The one who gave you the task learns from it how challenging it was to you and if you liked it or if you didn't like it. From this, from so simple tasks, more apropriate, more complex, and more creative tasks can be developed. I experienced it myself first hand. But it only worked with people who did report 2 sentences for such a simple task instead of just saying "done".

Also, an other aspect to this topic: The one who gives you a dare is only motivated to keep the communication going if there is a little bit of return. So if you just write a bit of a flirty and emotional stuff to make your dare giver feel good, and you describe it in a way so he can make some imagination about you doing it, chances are a lot higher that from there a nice conversation and a game evolves. But I don't need to tell you this, do I?

But if you don't like this kind of interactions, maybe you just want to play your own games and receive PM dares which fill your todo list but without any report obligations (just assuming here, I don't know you nor do I follow your posts), its also completely fine! But then I would not accept any dare which involes reporting. Which you kinda announced with this blog post

So as conclusion, I wouldn't say "Reports are pointless", rather I think, for you reports may be pointless. It really depends on how you play here in the forum, which kind of games you are interested in. If you try to "farm" a lot simple dares (there are a ton of threads out there just for this purpose) or if you rather are the person who wants to connect with a Dom counterpart more mid- to long-term. For those people, small reports even on simple tasks do work quite well.

Edit: But in general I do agree that sometimes there are a lot of boring dares just consisting of stuff you've (or actually everybody has) done already a thousand times. I just read your comment about edging in your likes an limits It just depends on the situation, if this task is simly stupid, or the counterpart is just going to get to know you and your capabilities.
    Updated Yesterday at 02:28 PM by Manarus