Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So I Heard I Like Birthdays

Posted 07-09-2009 at 03:27 AM by Ciandon

So I put a birthday in my birthday so I could birthday while I birthday (+3 points if you got that reference).
In any case, today's the day of the big 15, so I'll end this egotistical blog right about here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Apologies and a Break for Cian

Posted 04-22-2009 at 07:00 PM by Ciandon

I want to say two things -

1. I got in an argument (if you can call it that) in the chat and I spun out of control, and that I'd like to apologize for. Especially to the people there, and most especially to fork. I was a complete immature dumbass, and for that I'm really sorry.
It does, though, make me wonder about why I'm here, and what I contribute. On one level, I guess I'm a small part of the site, and a veteran in a way. In another, I've not made much content, and I've been...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About the Loss of Those we Know and Love

Posted 04-19-2009 at 12:49 PM by Ciandon

I read Smile's blog and post, and to be perfectly honest, the site IS losing its appeal. I'm sticking with getDare because even though I'm not an extremely active user, I care about this site. Seeing Davros leave, fork drop out of activity (and I'm betting those 2 are connected), and now Smile leaving saddens me. In the end when I see people leaving, I feel like we all should be working even harder to make the site better. I have no clue who the new big posters are, arguments break out that I frankly...
Posted in Uncategorized