Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

10/26/16

Posted 10-26-2016 at 08:41 PM by jh474

today when I got home I got on getdare chat. I started my edges. I had to do 13 edges today. I played and chatted with people on chat for a bit. I ended up fully crossdressed and really horny. I sent daddy a pic to show him what i was wearing since he hadn't seen me in this outfit before.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

A Heart Full of Love

Posted 10-25-2016 at 09:48 PM by pt26
Updated 09-07-2017 at 06:36 AM by pt26 (New Beginnings)

Content has been removed
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/25/16

Posted 10-25-2016 at 08:38 PM by jh474

Today I had to do 12 edges. I got on getdare chat. and ended up on tinychat. There was a guy there on cam edging, so I started edging with him. I did my 12 edges, but he told me to do 10 more. Since I have to double all edges, I really had to do 20 more. I did a total of 32 edges. It was so hard to keep from cumming.

i decided to go to work naked again today. I left just like yesterday. I stopped at the boat landing. This time though, I cuffed my hands behind my back. I stayed
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Random link and report blog

Posted 10-25-2016 at 01:46 PM by Iodine
Updated 12-11-2016 at 06:16 PM by Iodine

I was drawn between making this blog and not making it and just making a word doccument with the links but what the hell its been ages since ive made a blog here sooo roll fizzlebeaf.

This blog is a assortment of links for myself of dares that I have decided to do in the foreseeable future which will be updated when I get round to it. Mostly im putting this here because it saves me from having my favourite list choc o block full of gd links to dares because its getting a bit cluttered....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/24/16

Posted 10-24-2016 at 08:18 PM by jh474

Today I had to do 11 edges. Once I did the edges, Then Daddy ordered me to listen to the orgasm torture file. At the end of the file, I orgasmed three times. I cummed on the last one. It felt so good. Then, I locked my chastity cage back on.

When I got up for work, I decided to go to work naked. I put my clothes in my bag. I left the house wearing only my collar and chastity device. I drove for a couple of minutes and then pulled off to a boat landing area. I got out and walked
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/23/16

Posted 10-23-2016 at 08:58 PM by jh474

Today daddy instituted new daily rules for me. I have to continue my edges again, starting with 10. However, when I am not doing my edges I have to keep my chastity device on. I also now have to wear my collar whenever I am in my room or when i am alone. I was wearing my collar a lot anyway, but it feels different wearing it for daddy. I think of daddy everytime I put it on now. It is a constant reminder of daddy's control over me.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Dares to do

Posted 10-23-2016 at 12:15 PM by Aroused Toaster
Updated 12-01-2016 at 05:39 PM by Aroused Toaster

This is meant to help me keep track of all the dares I have to do. I'm going to try and update this as much as I can.

To Do List:

Ongoing Dares:
None... Yet

Completed Dares:
Wait until your very tired and Put toothpaste on your nipples and the head of your cock and love it there for an hour. If you don't fall asleep before the hours up you can clean up, but if you do,you'll wake up to some pain in the morning.
Posted in Uncategorized