Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Slavery potato

Posted 01-19-2020 at 10:06 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I lost in a slavery potato and part of it is keeping a blog. So ill be posting quite regularly for the next while

Currently caged and diapered. Have to go run some errands then come home and put on my maid outfit and clean
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.53 average.

RE: Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Posted 01-18-2020 at 03:59 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Re-Edit Update!)

Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim:

Her Outfit: Pleated 4-inch mini skirt over the ass. White see-through blouse, Brown laced ankle boots

Buttplug: 3 inches with bulb:

For those that are reading this for the first time. This was a two-day dare that took place between this Sir and the sub. This dare came about from how I felt that it would be a particularly good thing to push the sub, to challenge...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules

Posted 01-17-2020 at 01:14 AM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)
Updated 03-26-2020 at 05:24 PM by CuriousHina

I gave up on these a while ago, because of private stuff, but feel free to read them:

I'm trying something new by giving control away to someone else to improve my marks and keep up with my housework.
My goal is to have marks around 1.x and that my flat is always clean.
For this we chat regularly via Kik and I made a Teamupcalender.
Additionally he gave me some rules:

1. I have one hour every evening for social media.
2. I need to clean the house...
Posted in Essentials
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.40 average.

RE: Recovery!

Posted 01-16-2020 at 11:49 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:10 AM by MasterDaddy02

My Statues:

I had to go to the doctor yesterday, due to having pain that felt like my ribs area and my shoulders were on fire. The doctor told me it was from the condition of the tenderness that I am still dealing with. Let me tell you, that it was really bad. As of right now, I go to sleep and then wake up in the middle of the night. It is not fun at all. I would give anything for a solid night of sleep. The last time did have that was back before the wrecked. I am taking Ibuprofen because...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 1

Posted 01-15-2020 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2020 at 01:38 PM by CSasha

As requested, here's my experience with my home IPL laser so far.

Tweezing and laser hair removal

First of all, I'd like to transform my body into what I consider sexy which means hairless below the eyebrows, full head hair, and a slim or athletic body. There could be more but I am also reluctant regarding the effort. There's much more to life than just sex.

The strong wish to become hairless except for my headhair and eyebrows started around five...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Slavery: Week 2 Reports

Posted 01-14-2020 at 07:12 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-17-2020 at 05:50 AM by Night Drifter

Tueday, 14th of January

My second week of slavery has begun! With it comes a new let of rules, you can read here. I think the big ones that are going to be really noticeably different are sucking on my pacifier while on GetDare, keeping my crotch shaved, daily hypnosis, and eating one meal a day without hands. That and a small adjustment to my drinking requirements that I think will make me use a lot more diapers.

Today was good! I woke up fairly early feeling much better...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

M.A.D Agents.

Posted 01-13-2020 at 11:15 PM by Dr Claw
Updated 01-14-2020 at 11:12 AM by Dr Claw

Greetings, this is Dr Claw, welcome to my recruitment page, grunt. I am seeking dedicated M.A.D agents to for fill various roles within the Agency. The roles are mainly for submissives but if you are a Dom interested in joining, there is Dom Agent roles to be filled. All Agents will be required to wear a uniform, in the form of a small bar at the bottom of your sites avatar, i will provide this for you. You must be 18+...
Posted in Uncategorized