Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maxim's blabbing!

Rate this Entry

Distinguished Member

Posted 07-28-2009 at 11:00 PM by maxim

Hey everyone I am now a Distinguished Member and I just wantded to tell evryone and thank everyone for helpig me get here!

So thanks what do you guts think?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1673 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think "Distinguished Member" is an overrated tittle that too many people try to "Achive". Honestly, post count is extremely irrelevant. I have about 580 posts, which isn't much for how long I've been here, yet I have tons of friends and am known. Congrats on getting Distinguished, but I don't think it's much honestly.
  2. Old Comment
    I don't even know how many posts I've made... not that I care either. I've seen people enter a forum and in the space of a month they've made over 500 posts and not one of them has been a worthwhile addition to the forum.

On the flip side, I've seen people spend a year on a forum and only make about 200 posts that entire time, but yet each one has been a well thought out response and a benefit to said forum.

All swings and roundabouts really.

Oh and who's this guy above me?
  3. Old Comment
    I said "known" not "well known"!
  4. Old Comment
    I don't think the title of Distinguished is all that important. I think it's the quality of the posts..
    So..
    yeah.

And of course Erick is known!
  5. Old Comment
    >So thanks what do you guts think?<

I love that typo!

But yeah. My opinions have already been said. It's quality over quantity. Says me xD
    Posted 07-29-2009 at 04:15 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline